Gamo Viper for sale -- now sold

As stated above I have a gamo viper for sale, have only had it for a litle while but have reverted to using the shotguns more often and the fac is almost complete so will be getting a remington. The gun is a beauty, she comes with a Flambeau hard case which apart from being lockable (needs padlock) also removes moisture to prevent rust. Its fitted with a bushll dusk to dawn 33-9 x 56E sight a couple of half tins of pellets and the original rear sights should you wish to refit it. A great gun but I need to clear things up before I can convince the other half to let me get anything new. I am based in hastings but might be abe to travel a little way or I can post at cost. Im looking for £150 and before anyone asks, there is nothing wrong with her, shes a perfect bunny basher! Any questions email me and I can send further photos if needed.

Now Sold

post-29281-1247170267.jpg

Edited by DTH

As stated above I have a gamo viper for sale, have only had it for a litle while but have reverted to using the shotguns more often and the fac is almost complete so will be getting a remington. The gun is a beauty, she comes with a Flambeau hard case which apart from being lockable (needs padlock) also removes moisture to prevent rust. Its fitted with a bushll dusk to dawn 33-9 x 56E sight a couple of half tins of pellets and the original rear sights should you wish to refit it. A great gun but I need to clear things up before I can convince the other half to let me get anything new. I am based in hastings but might be abe to travel a little way or I can post at cost. Im looking for £150 and before anyone asks, there is nothing wrong with her, shes a perfect bunny basher! Any questions email me and I can send further photos if needed.

What ft pound is that firing at mate ?

What ft pound is that firing at mate ?

havent had it chrono'd but when I got it was told it was 10.5. has never had a problem taking our prey so never felt the need to test it.

It may well be BBB, as I say never had it tested. If any one interested want can arrange for it to be cronod but I can testify to the fact it will kill cleanly at 45. if anyone wants to test it they can, buyers more then welcome to put as many thought it s they like.

Still available and now open to offers. if I haven had any interest by the end of next week I will look at the offers i have had for the items to be split. PM me your best price (postage at cost still).