cock of the north

From what i know there is atleast two comps called cock of the north, one a coursing comp, the other track racing, probably several more running under the same name aswell, hence the confusion, i personaly cannot see a weaton cross winning a coursing comp ;):clapper:

From what i know there is atleast two comps called cock of the north, one a coursing comp, the other track racing, probably several more running under the same name aswell, hence the confusion, i personaly cannot see a weaton cross winning a coursing comp ;):clapper:

i was told by the guy who owns pepsi now that he won the coursing comp and hes bred whippetgreyhound X salukigreyhound

your right room101 its was straight salluki XwhippepXgreyhound and the saluki came from the north east iam led to beleave and it was called jordie does anyone from the north east no the dog

i have 2 bitches out of this dog, and i was told full, saluki to a whippet greyhound type lurcher, but who knows. kipper had the sister to pepsi, sold it big money. alb

• 10 years later...