2 bull x greyhound bitch pups

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was the litter yours? did you sell the rest? how comes you still have these? i like the look of both pups is the brindle bigger?

yes the litter was mine. the whole litter were spoken for before they were 5 weeks old. i kept these two for myself. due to personal reasons i got to sell.

was the litter yours? did you sell the rest? how comes you still have these? i like the look of both pups is the brindle bigger?

yes the litter was mine. the whole litter were spoken for before they were 5 weeks old. i kept these two for myself. due to personal reasons i got to sell.

CRACKING PUPS THEY LOOK QUITE RACY FOR A FIRST CROSS

Its 24 inches to the shoulder and its Dai Dogs pups. Who can be trusted not to f**k you around. Great bloke. All the best with the pups mate they look great. Sire looks very capable and the dam is nice and racey

Steve

CRACKING PUPS THEY LOOK QUITE RACY FOR A FIRST CROSS

cheers mate, there are a few out of the litter that are a lot heavier.