Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry lads!!

but would have to agree with mars on this,the only thing that as good was was the wye vale axe men ?

& the senery surounding the pitch

regards

davy

nice surronding veiws and the only ting of interest was these

here is a pic

ABCD0019-7.jpg

ABCD0020-7.jpg

and lets not forget "meercat,com"

ABCD0001-17.jpg

regards

davy

come on dave say it [bANNED TEXT] simples

well i can only appologise :icon_redface: for the courcing as most people who have run with us over the years know we dont normally have a prob but for some reason the gods of bad fortune played havoc with us this weekend and long grass didnt help thats about all i can say racing went off fine though .just want to thanks everyone who waited with patience at least the weather was good .

Edited by Timid Toad
does anyone know the website address for the photographer that was there on saturday please

there you go http://www.all-sport-photos.com/

thanks a lot

we went up on the friday and camped . realy enjoyed weekend with a top bunch of mates . yes it was dissapointing the amount of stalls but at least i saved a bit of money .cant wait for next year .and if labs and lurchers is reading this me and kev are practising and i hit a bunny on the way home with one of those lumps of lead . roll on next year.

does anyone know the website address for the photographer that was there on saturday please

there you go http://www.all-sport-photos.com/

thanks a lot

we went up on the friday and camped . realy enjoyed weekend with a top bunch of mates . yes it was dissapointing the amount of stalls but at least i saved a bit of money .cant wait for next year .and if labs and lurchers is reading this me and kev are practising and i hit a bunny on the way home with one of those lumps of lead . roll on next year.

dont worry andy i have just orderd some elastic and i will be hiting every shot by next year lol cartn wait ????

ps i will only need 5 lead balls :whistling:

Guest rocky4

i judged the champion beddie lurcher traveld for 3 hrs and iwould go back next a great bunch of people made us feel at home taking away the stalls side of it it was a good lurcher and terrier show plus it was a change for me seeing some different dogs the guy that got reserve beddie cross what a gentleman we talked after about dogs and things same views as me on working dogs all the best for next year :clapper:

i judged the champion beddie lurcher traveld for 3 hrs and iwould go back next a great bunch of people made us feel at home taking away the stalls side of it it was a good lurcher and terrier show plus it was a change for me seeing some different dogs the guy that got reserve beddie cross what a gentleman we talked after about dogs and things same views as me on working dogs all the best for next year :clapper:

well its gonna be a close comp next year titchy by the look of it . let kev know when elastic is in and we will pop up.

Had a great time as ever. There weren't as many stalls this year butwe dont go for the shopping, we go for the dogs and the great company. The coursing was in the main ring this time which i thought was a good idea. The lure breaking down was a first and we have been to many many coursing events run by timid toad and co and they have always been 1st class. The judge made a few contraversial decisions lol but thats the way it goes i suppose. Mr labs n lurchers won the air rifle with 98/100, beat me by 1 i might add! lol He won the catapult shooting on the campsite and was crowned punch ball champion 2009. Our bull x dog took first and the bitch took second so all in all not a bad weekend for the labsnlurchers family lol!

Andy, al said bring it on for next year and we are sorting the trophy for next year.

Titch al said you did good for the first time so make sure you get the practise in for next year.

post-22007-1250539431_thumb.jpg

nice to see some of the lads and lasses off the site had a great day my bull x didnt do bad either came 2nd in the lurcher championship like to say wel done to timid toad she done a wonderful job again and alan well done for that punching comp :thumbs:

Finally a great big thanks to Heart of wales and co for a fantastic weekend as always.

post-22007-1250539617_thumb.jpg

cant wait for next year amanda . its gonna be a good laugh if nothing else . hope to catch you all sooon . and id also like to say thanks to heart of wales for a top weekend ,and also timid mike and the rest of the gang .