Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

Hi,

Any one want to meet for a beer on Sunday at the show?

Popping down on my own as the wife is away and i only live 25 mins away.

I will be with my two terriers a little black Patt, and a white and black Russell coupled together.

Cheers Gary

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and Red Dog were there today. First time i've been,i must say i was expecting it to be bigger all the same i enjoyed it. Met some old friends from the past.There wasn't a very good turn out for the Terriers though apparantly the majority will be there tommorrow.(I'm a Lurcherman myself) A few nice Lurchers there though.

Myself and Red Dog were there today. First time i've been,i must say i was expecting it to be bigger all the same i enjoyed it. Met some old friends from the past.There wasn't a very good turn out for the Terriers though apparantly the majority will be there tommorrow.(I'm a Lurcherman myself) A few nice Lurchers there though.

Myself and Mrs Mars traveled down from Stoke-On-Trent And i have to say the show was a Good Local Little Show....... We had a good day and their were some genuine nice people their,My Bull X won her class,

Ran the pup in the simulated coursing £3..... we bought a new ferret, and i bought a good pic of the pup running... and although we`d paid to camp their we felt we could`nt spend another day looking round the 14 stalls, !!!!!!!! Also two of the main reasons we went their, ferret showing {Mrs Mars} And the Lurcher Obedience, did`nt happen.... " AS I SAID A GOOD LITLLE SHOW"

Not at at all what it was Advertised to be, :thumbdown:

Mars.... :thumbdown:

Edited by Mars

Myself and Mrs Mars traveled down from Stoke-On-Trent And i have to say the show was a Good Local Little Show....... We had a good day and their were some genuine nice people their,My Bull X won her class,

Ran the pup in the simulated coursing £3..... we bought a new ferret, and i bought a good pic of the pup running... and although we`d paid to camp their we felt we could`nt spend another day looking round the 14 stalls, !!!!!!!! Also two of the main reasons we went their, ferret showing {Mrs Mars} And the Lurcher Obedience, did`nt happen.... " AS I SAID A GOOD LITLLE SHOW"

Not at at all what it was Advertised to be, :thumbdown:

Mars.... :thumbdown:

if you have a look at the events that are happining each day i think youll find that the ferret showing is today not yesterday im just about to leave should be a good day

if you have a look at the events that are happining each day i think youll find that the ferret showing is today not yesterday im just about to leave should be a good day

That is what we did, and in the countrymans weelky it says "Ferret Show & racing Both Days"

On arrival on the saturday in the program it said obedience all day from 12-00hrs, when i spoke to the bloke who was supposed to be doing it at 13-00 he said, " i dont know whats happenig it was thrown on me at the last minute"

I tride again to find out what was happening with the Obedience after the showing and again drew a blank...

I hope you have a good day, just dont expect many stalls to look around, at the "Heart Of Wales Game & Country Fair"

:thumbdown: Mars...

Me and a few went today, were very dissapointed. Took all of ten minutes to walk around even the car parking attendant said it was a poor effort. Waited for the simulated coursing which could do with a drop of oil and a good service. Just wondering if i can get a refund on my fuel used to get there and back £20 should cover it, hahahaha

Nah on a serious note good to see a few different types of dogs and a catch up with a few mates, Think i will definately give it a miss next year!

All the best.

:blink: So glad i didn't go this year now! Was going to make the journey as i was under the impression it was going to be a lot bigger than last year. Last year was very disappointing did get to meet strong stuff but apart from that not alot happening there :( With a title like Heart of Wales i really thought it was going to be big. Never mind not long til the midlands :D better start saving my pennies. Strong stuff hope you had a better year this year cause i remember last year you was stressed out lol.All the best, Kristian.

first time for me to go to the heart of wales today, personally i thought it was a poorly organized event,not alot there, expected more from the show with regards to the hyped up adverts for it, some very nice dogs there though, but i definately wont be going again, just my opinion, :(:nono::thumbdown:

The show wasnt that big a show,but the atmosphere there was great and some real tidy lads!!! on the bigger shows theres always too much going on it was a nice show and just a good day to chill out....it will only grow if people support it..... it was a nice day just chilling out talking dogs.... see you there next year guys!!!

im sorry lads!!

but would have to agree with mars on this,the only thing that as good was was the wye vale axe men ?

& the senery surounding the pitch

regards

davy

nice surronding veiws and the only ting of interest was these

here is a pic

ABCD0019-7.jpg

ABCD0020-7.jpg

and lets not forget "meercat,com"

ABCD0001-17.jpg

regards

davy