Disco for sale

For sale N reg auto discovery it's a jap import so no rot on it anywhere it is as solid as a rock. Only done 56000 miles has rear tinted windows is fitted with safari snorkel bull bars rear ladder and raised suspension. Needs a few little jobs doing but nothing major like the rear electric windows only work when they want to and the rev counter needs rewiring. Selling as the wife wants a smaller car thats better on fuel, open to sensible offers or may part ex on a decent estate car.................Vehicle is in the north east will put pics on later when i find my camera.

For sale N reg auto discovery it's a jap import so no rot on it anywhere it is as solid as a rock. Only done 56000 miles has rear tinted windows is fitted with safari snorkel bull bars rear ladder and raised suspension. Needs a few little jobs doing but nothing major like the rear electric windows only work when they want to and the rev counter needs rewiring. Selling as the wife wants a smaller car thats better on fuel, open to sensible offers or may part ex on a decent estate car.................Vehicle is in the north east will put pics on later when i find my camera.

tax mot price?

it's taxed till end of September and has over six months test not sure how much more as all documents are packed away at the minute but will get them out by Monday. Looking for £1400 ovno.

edit: tested till March 2010

it's taxed till end of September and has over six months test not sure how much more as all documents are packed away at the minute but will get them out by Monday. Looking for £1600 ovno.

edit: tested till March 2010

is it still for sale

• 2 weeks later...
Still for sale due to tyre kickers :angry:

WOULD YA TAKE £350 AND A SIX BOX OF MR KIPLING VIENESSE WHIRLS??????

Thats tempting.......

What engine is in it mate and where adouts are you from?

What engine is in it mate and where adouts are you from?

It's a 2.5 turbo diesel and i'm in the north east.