Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheer's Wilf,

Thats my 3 done for £17.93 a month,

So thank's Fella

Atb T 7

:thumbs:

updated....... my pup ( archie) he is still in the vet and his having his opp on thursday he is having a plate put in his front leg and should be home fri-sat

• 3 weeks later...

Chris that looks fcking painfull!

All in good time mate, all in good time.

Got all you all messages, just been busy. Rifle is ready now mate. Let me know for this weekend.

Take care.

;)

Here he is mate.

23tts 5 months yesterday.

priory2.jpg

priory5.jpg

priory6.jpg

priory7.jpg

woodstock is looking just like his dad aint he im so happy the way they have turned of looking smart and the other pup 2 will defo be up weekend if ya up 4 it fri night ???

My first Lurcher broke her back leg, there were loads of "dog" men telling me to have her put to sleep, to shoot her, to hit her over the head with a hammer! serious that last suggestion was from more than one person as well!

anyways she had a pot on her back leg for a bit and after that made a full recovery, i dont know whether she compensated with her other leg or not......but she was fast, she could jump had plenty of stamina and nailed more hares after the accident than before it!

she broke her leg working running a rabbit, this was a dog that got ran over twice in her life and didn't get injured either time with the car, she also ran into a branch and knocked her eye and that was fine....the only serious injury was that leg when she was running a rabbit!

hope the pups gets well for you and fulfills its potential

He is looking well Artic,

How old are they now he is shapeing up well just wait till this time next year when he fills out and you will see the stamp of a dog he matures into......

Atb T 7

Thanks Tiny 7,

Red dog is 12months 25tts, and the black and tan is 5 months 23tts.

If he continues to be the way he is now, learning, listening and communicating in the field then its all i want.

The rest will follow.

Sorry Chris for hijacking your thread!

:D

He is looking well Artic,

How old are they now he is shapeing up well just wait till this time next year when he fills out and you will see the stamp of a dog he matures into......

Atb T 7

Thanks Tiny 7,

Red dog is 12months 25tts, and the black and tan is 5 months 23tts.

If he continues to be the way he is now, learning, listening and communicating in the field then its all i want.

The rest will follow.

Sorry Chris for hijacking your thread!

:D

i know wats that about i cant come 2 night iv got a new num i will txt ya it iv got work 2 mora but am up 4 fri night if u are

Guest Bennybhoy
Well wat a day the weather was fine so i got up early too take the dogs for a walk round my local woodland before it got too hot came home and did a few things with the missis and went fishing just down the canal at around 6 i took two of my lurchers one a pup (6 months) and my bitch 1 year they were playing around as they do and just as they settled down 2 lad came down the path on a moped and ran my pup over and broke his front leg i have just come back from the vet with a nice big bill 350pound and thats just for tonight not happpyyy

has anyone else had a lurcher with a broken leg ?.... did they ever run again?

will he run again?

my dog bandit broke his back leg badly at 11 months.fixed it at a cost of 1400 quid .5 months rest 3 months pre season fittness.has a limp due to lying 10 days for swelling to go down,hence nerve damage.had 3and 4 regularly mid winter and never looked back.an irish lad offered 3 grand 6 months later.couldnt buy his bad leg for that.another so called dog man up here challenged me.but he cocked 2 days before the match as he had been toldhow well the dog was running.SO YOUVE SPENT YOUR MONEY ,PUT EVERYTHING INTO IT AND GIVE THE DOG A CHANCE.but a word of warning they dont all come back and he might not have been any good anyway.atb bennybhoy