Well wat a day the weather was fine so i got up early too take the dogs for a walk round my local woodland before it got too hot came home and did a few things with the missis and went fishing just down the canal at around 6 i took two of my lurchers one a pup (6 months) and my bitch 1 year they were playing around as they do and just as they settled down 2 lad came down the path on a moped and ran my pup over and broke his front leg i have just come back from the vet with a nice big bill 350pound and thats just for tonight not happpyyy

has anyone else had a lurcher with a broken leg ?.... did they ever run again?

will he run again?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well wat a day the weather was fine so i got up early too take the dogs for a walk round my local woodland before it got too hot came home and did a few things with the missis and went fishing just down the canal at around 6 i took two of my lurchers one a pup (6 months) and my bitch 1 year they were playing around as they do and just as they settled down 2 lad came down the path on a moped and ran my pup over and broke his front leg i have just come back from the vet with a nice big bill 350pound and thats just for tonight not happpyyy

has anyone else had a lurcher with a broken leg ?.... did they ever run again?

will he run again?

Sorry for the news mate , ive only heard of people i know retiring there dogs after such incident...

But im hoping lurchermen that have been in the game a lot longer than me can be of use, maybe just a pet now ....

the annoying thing is i never it all happened so fast as i say i was finshing i take my dogs everywhere with me they just run around playing as they ran him over i just didnt know wat 2 do ru after them or get the dog and i still had all my kit so had too run the dog too the jeep (screaming) run back pack kit away then get too a vet

the annoying thing is i never it all happened so fast as i say i was finshing i take my dogs everywhere with me they just run around playing as they ran him over i just didnt know wat 2 do ru after them or get the dog and i still had all my kit so had too run the dog too the jeep (screaming) run back pack kit away then get too a vet

i couldn't rest until i got them and sorted it proper and made the pr1cks pay the entire vets bill aswell :realmad: :aggressive: