• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dumbo dan,just what is she then?,she's only been bred from once in so many months,well your wrong!,she has been bred more than that but didn't take so do a bit more homework on what you think you know.It's not a get at at her new owners at all just fact,but then he hides the faults his dogs throw so your'll never know the truth from him.You want to get off your high horse and whatever i've ever said on any forum is FACT not inaccurate statements as you would like to wish,as for graft!,i said i've seen her rat(around his own kennels)and she was no slouch not graft as in the proper sence of the word.Also as for saying you'd be the first to say if she had been abused,your so full of sh*t pal tell us about the 10th of august then(of which i'll say again i had feck all to do with)and are you still punting his pups for him?.Your so far up his arse your hair colour is brown,so really go back to your own 3 times owned brood bitch who lived in a shed for a year and be the something your trying to be else where.bbb she's never seen a fox as far as i'm aware and dan the problem folks have with plummers is that not enough of them are worked to test them before breeding from them hence the negative feeling towards them from the terrier world and thats why i wouldn't have bred from her myself.Sorry Steve for turning this into another plummer bitching fest.

No worries mate.

IMO no terrier should be bred from unless it's proved itself consistantly for several seasons. I've had offers from many to use "Billy" as sire but refuse cos he's only seen a dozen adults. People forget they were bred for rats not as proper earthdogs.

Well you are right stormy it's not good but i will defend myself and what i say when dan starts his little episodes once again.Please show me anywhere where i've slated the bitch(the dog not dan lol)if fact i've said i'd have her in my kennels,all i did was call her a brood bitch and he starts about me not getting on with her owner of which i also stated.Again sorry steve for ruining your thread that was about a good working plummer terrier.

fireman you really are deluded. The moment you started talking about and labelling jay a brood bitch etc you turn things negative. You can't help it. On one hand you say the bitch is a nice one but you can't just leave it at that and have to be negative about her and the life she has.. You can't just say yeah that charlie is some dog and yes his dam is nice too. There is always a but and the but in this case is pure fabrication with an agenda on your part.

You don't have to tell me how many pups jay has produced I know and it certainly aint enough for you to start talking and bringing peoples attention to something that does not exist. I believe Glenn bred from her 4 times. Like you say she was mated (to rocky) and it didn't take, she was then mated to keeper and produced 2 excellent pups that are still with her owner. No money has been made some decent stuff has been bred, no problem in my eyes. the bitch is nearly eight for gods sake. 5 litters aint that bad. certainly not no puppy machine like you would have people believe. In fact she is so not a puppy machine that I couldn't and still can't help but feel this is about people and not the dogs. Up no ones arse mate, just stating fact and i believe my numbers are correct and you are talking nonsense in order to continue your girly squabble.

Your abuse towards me is quite funny and I am flattered that you would even consider feeling such displeasure at the mere thought of me. :tongue2:

Just read your last post and no one said you slated the bitch. Nor did I attack you, just wanted to know why you said jay was a brood bitch in a negative sense. You said you like her but she is just a brood bitch - then the thread enters the realms of slagging of people not talking about how nice the bitch is or how good she is. I personally have no problems with you Steve as I don't know you well enough to even care. All this is about is you posting something not entirely true maybe leading people to believe the bitch is a breeding machine when she isn't. Thats all nothing personal, i just wont sit by and hear you exaggerate whilst bringing peoples attention to the negative things that may be associated with the plummer terrier. Especially when it is bull with an agenda. Anyway carry on doing your own contradicting and abusing. One thing you are good at...

Jamie when are you going to realise no one is listening any more :wallbash:

I relise no one is listening anymore

thats why the breeds f****d

full of dog swopping idiots

the biggest breeder is a gang of tinkers breeding for money

stud dogs are cast off rejects that have visited more homes then santa

im guilty of a lot but i have never got rid of a dog because it wasnt to type or wasnt the WANTED blood lines.

if it works who cares

why were pups bred and then sold and then older dogs brought in...does this make sense to a nomal hunting guys thinking?

pups are bred to work not make money

dan i never once said she was a puppy machine,what i said was she's been a brood bitch.She has spent most of her life sat in a kennel (fact) when she's come into season she has been bred from that imo makes her a brood bitch.Why you feel the need to talk for this person who you brought into this debate i don't know as he's a member on here so is really caperble of talking for himself,i don't have a girly squabble to have with him i'm just stating facts and as for you being up his arse you answering for him says it all lol. As also for saying this is all about people and not dogs then tell me where i've slated these people before you stepped in as usual feeling the need to be their spokesman?.I don't exagerate anything nor do i have an agenda,i as i've said before i just say it as it is and if i did have this so called agenda then surely the folks on here would have heard about by now.Me and bbb have not allways been in agreement that is also fact but he really ain't far off the mark with what he says and as for negative things towards the plummer terrier please tell me when or where i've done that,i'm one of the few that has shown them doing what most say they can't do,earthwork and i'd say thats a positive thing.

As i said deluded. First you mentioned that the bitch had spent most her life a brood. Then you said this: "Agree with you there and the title brood bitch makes me cringe but thats what she has been" imo the word cringe speaks volumes. When i unfortunately involved myself in this thread i asked you what constitutes a brood bitch to try and understand why it made you cringe. I also wanted to know why you felt the need to point this out in a thread that was originally positive. Fair enough if you was saying she was a brood in a positive sense, I would had said nothing. I still can't see the problem. Good bitches need to be bred from and jay is such and hasn't been over bred.

Now the term brood bitch means a bitch that has been used for breeding. Thats all, maybe a bitch has just been bred from once and the term brood applies.

Jay is eight years old and has produced not that many pups in her 5 litters. She was once a 6 monthly bitch so again you are wrong, she hasn't been bred from every season. The guy who owns her has only produced 2 pups from her, so that makes her a total of 2 pups in nearly 4 years. So yes she has been a brood but not abused enough to warrant you pointing out that it makes you cringe. I agree with you this bitch knows what she is doing. I have been out ratting with her on numerous occasions over the last few months. Like you said she is decent and for me one of the better ones, so why would they leave her in her kennels all the time and why were you friends with the lad with the opinion you now have of his treatment of his dogs? Hypocrite.

I know the lad is a member on here. He could defend himself but obviously chooses not to. I am not defending him either just setting the record straight about a dog that you are being inaccurate about. When are you going to get it into your head that this is about the dogs and not pathetic little struggles amongst once good friends. It doesn't matter to me who owns the dog, you are wrong about her.

Fireman you talk like you are flying some kind of flag for the earth working plummer terrier. You and me both know this is another exaggeration of the truth. The majority of people who work underground with plummers keep it off the forums. Only those desperate to prove something out of nothing post the kind of threads you posted on that questionable dig you had. A schoolboy dig, no locater collar and admitting an illegal way of despatch on open forums is just not the way of the majority of folk nor is it a good advert for the breed. I happen to know the truth behind your dig. Unless you are going to call the man with the big dog a liar, I will believe what I was told and no you are not a good advertisement for the digging pt.

Jamie - if your dogs are kept in good condition then I may listen. If you had never got rid of a dog then again I may listen. Fact is neither applies so hypocrite springs to mind. Where is rhino by the way? That nice young male you had!

ps carry on your threats via pm steve. I find them mildly entertaining. Sad when immaturity grabs hold when there is just a mere difference of opinion over a dog.

You are right stormyboy. I have said all I am going to say on the matter. I never come on here for this very reason but just got lured in because of the wrong things being said about a bitch I happen to like a lot.... It serves no purpose.

Well well so please tell me where it's been me where i said that any fox had been illegaly dispacted on any forum?.Yes i was a mate of his and even was going to stand up in court for him and his family,had him keeping his head low at mine for a week once and also use to give him dog meat for his dogs,take him on my permisson(shall i go on?) but then his true colours shone through and here we are.Also as for no locator no there wasn't one on the dog it was a small earth on a mound,very safe to enter her and why was it questionable and schoolboy?,you talk like it was her one and only lol.Your the one who's turned this thread sour dumbo and if you were to use your brain and reread it i was defending her in the fact due to her being a brood and not getting out much at the time of that photo(in which it's my misses holding the lead and as you didn't even know the chap then really i knew more than you about her at that time)she wasn't as muscled as she could have been and that is not anything in the negative,it's the title brood bitch that makes me cringe again try to read it all through carefully,your the one who keeps bleating on about how it's all about us falling out why is this?.As for threatning pm's lol i told you to wind your neck in as i don't like you and we will bump into each other at some time,paste and post it if you want?.All your trying to do is keep things sour between people when you've got feck all to do with any of it,a sh*t stirring little bitch is all you are dan all this clearly points this out.

Bye steve. for the record have re read it and you call saying a bitch is a brood so much so it is cringe worthy is hardly positive. Not exactly conducive to keeping the thread nice is it. especially when your facts and numbers are wrong. Sorry mate all i have done is question this opinion of yours and anybody with half a brain can see that you were having a pop at how the bitch has been used. This you are wrong to do as you are not being honest about the situation

the threads about plummers on here are always the same. you and jamie just as bad. the threads always go down hill and i haven't been part of any of em until now.

You are a liar steve. You threaten and bully along with your forever changing best friends. And you have the nerve to call me the bitch. Who is your best friend this week. Pathetic. Carry on your threats - I remember what you said you were going to do to another lad once so don't expect me to be worried about what you bring.

I see you are not calling the lad with a big dog a liar then steve. Yes you did admit to despatching the hunted in an illegal way as it had to be edited from one forum. Problem is you didn't despatch it at all and no it wasn't just a simple dig was it.

That's me finished. You really are pathetic... oh I forgot you have work to do! keeping the earth working plummer alive is never going to be easy. You are taking on a big burden and everybody should be so proud of you!

Once again sorry steviemann I never intended this to happen. You know these plummers - you can't even have a difference of opinion based on fact without some one abusing you and sending you menacing threats.