honda quad (pics added)

Guest GoneToGround1

Guest GoneToGround1

hi there im reluctantly selling my honda foreman 450s farm quad, its a 2002 model on a 52 plate, road registered with everything you need for the road, dont know when the tax ends but ill find out tomorrow, this quad has never been bashed about its been used for towing a trailor about and collecting logs for the log burner, it has the selectable 2/4 wheel drive which means you'll never have to be towed out of anywhere, these quads are absolute bulletproof and last years, on ebay these quads got for silly money, id be happy to take £2300 for this beast ONO please dont offer silly money i know what this quad is worth, bike is in south wales, cheers GTG1

f_quadsm_04b71d7.jpg

f_foremanm_9f7cd4d.jpg

f_foreman1m_fcf0214.jpg

f_foreman2m_7c8fbfb.jpg

f_foreman3m_24a1bd2.jpg

f_foreman4m_4d9c12a.jpg

f_foreman5m_d15adba.jpg

Edited by GoneToGround1

Guest GoneToGround1

took this quad out for a bit of fun today it was pulling a kawasaki klf 300 4x4 and a big red 300 2x4 out of the muddyest of places with ease, not forgetting getting through them a peice of piss aswell, what a quad shame theres alot of ar*eholes around who dont have enough money to buy 1 themselves so have to nick 1!!!!!!

Guest GoneToGround1
you say it hasn't been bashed about, so why is there a large dent in the sump plate???

the sump plate and front racks were took off the quad for the racks to be sprayed, i didnt get round to doing them, the sum was left under my quad wheel and as i now keep it in the trailor i went to wheel it out only to find it went straight over the plate, it was alot worse than that but i had to give it a few taps to get it at that with a rubber mallet.

you say it hasn't been bashed about, so why is there a large dent in the sump plate???

the sump plate and front racks were took off the quad for the racks to be sprayed, i didnt get round to doing them, the sum was left under my quad wheel and as i now keep it in the trailor i went to wheel it out only to find it went straight over the plate, it was alot worse than that but i had to give it a few taps to get it at that with a rubber mallet.

do you want to sell the trailor mate and how much for it

Guest GoneToGround1

do you want to sell the trailor mate and how much for it

no mate trailor isn't for sale its used for taking rubbish back and forth the tip mainly with the car, but otherwise used with the quad.

hi there im reluctantly selling my honda foreman 450s farm quad, its a 2002 model on a 52 plate, road registered with everything you need for the road, dont know when the tax ends but ill find out tomorrow, this quad has never been bashed about its been used for towing a trailor about and collecting logs for the log burner, it has the selectable 2/4 wheel drive which means you'll never have to be towed out of anywhere, these quads are absolute bulletproof and last years, on ebay these quads got for silly money, id be happy to take £2300 for this beast ONO please dont offer silly money i know what this quad is worth, bike is in south wales, cheers GTG1

f_quadsm_04b71d7.jpg

f_foremanm_9f7cd4d.jpg

f_foreman1m_fcf0214.jpg

f_foreman2m_7c8fbfb.jpg

f_foreman3m_24a1bd2.jpg

f_foreman4m_4d9c12a.jpg

f_foreman5m_d15adba.jpg

Have you sold your quad yet ? are you a dealer ? as you seem to have a lot of quads on photo , if its still for sale i am interested . ATB Drover

Guest GoneToGround1

quad is still for sale, it will be on ebay in the next few days if it dont sell, i do a bit of buying and selling with bikes but this quad was going to be a keeper untill it was nearly nicked, the other quads are'nt mine they belong to 2 friends of mine. and jimmy boy, the trailor is now for sale aswell, £1350, its on ebay now, like brand new.

Guest GoneToGround1

as you probably guessed its the trailor in the pic, with sign writing, thats only stickered on it comes off easy as...jimmy boy im only over the next valley from you if you ever wanted to come and see it.