Odd Colour Kit

well go back and answer my questions to you about MF+MN

Y.I.S Leeview

Sorry forgot about that bit.

Thesis :blink: I think you must be referring to the time when someone (was it you?) claimed that someone else had said they were writing something about Waardenburg's in ferrets.

That person said that they hadn't said anything of the sort, and nobody else seemed to have heard anything like that. So I think the general conclusion was that something had been misheard or misunderstood.

Anyway, I wasn't there at the time and know nothing more about it apart from what was posted a few years so it's no good asking me about it :)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to correct myself because the collection of databases is by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/   The databases are collated from studies from a

You've already had 2 examples of Waardenburgs ferrets, 'Lee'.   Your comments on working and showing are irrelevent prejudice.   There's none so blind as will not see. You are dead right there.  

Posted Images

No problem droid I take from your lack of evidence that I asked for that you dont have any proof? and keep side stepping the questions I ask :clapper::clapper: I'll once again state in over 50yrs of keeping ferrets I've never come across or met anyone thats come across a ferret with Waardenburgs (Aleutians yes) on the other hand you have had ferrets 5yrs as pets, dont work them or show them claim to know that Waardenburgs exists in the UK but decline to say where your beleifs come from

Y.I.S Leeview

You've already had 2 examples of Waardenburgs ferrets, 'Lee'.

Your comments on working and showing are irrelevent prejudice.

There's none so blind as will not see. You are dead right there.

Given that your knowledge of Waardenburgs is sketchy to say the least, and you don't seem to have much of a grasp of genetics, all I can say to you is this:

Jog on mate. :laugh:

But thanks for keeping it polite, that's an improvement at least. :clapper::thumbs:

• Like 1
No problem droid I take from your lack of evidence that I asked for that you dont have any proof? and keep side stepping the questions I ask :clapper::clapper: I'll once again state in over 50yrs of keeping ferrets I've never come across or met anyone thats come across a ferret with Waardenburgs (Aleutians yes) on the other hand you have had ferrets 5yrs as pets, dont work them or show them claim to know that Waardenburgs exists in the UK but decline to say where your beleifs come from

Y.I.S Leeview

You've already had 2 examples of Waardenburgs ferrets, 'Lee'.

Your comments on working and showing are irrelevent prejudice.

There's none so blind as will not see. You are dead right there.

Given that your knowledge of Waardenburgs is sketchy to say the least, and you don't seem to have much of a grasp of genetics, all I can say to you is this:

Jog on mate. :laugh:

2 unsubstantiated claims have been made 1 deaf ferret and 1 marked similar to a USA ferret with Waardenburgs but nothing scientific so far :clapper::clapper:

Why are the working and showing irrelevant prejudice? you have nt had ferrets till 5yrs ago but claim to know so much, note not one other member has come forward with evidence of having come across Waardenburgs in the UK? but you claim to know of 2 such cases in your relatively short time of keeping ferrets.

Sorry if you think my knowledge of Waardenburgs is sketchy but just give example please where you learnt so much about it thats all I ask?

Y.I.S Leeview

But thanks for keeping it polite, that's an improvement at least. :clapper::thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Thesis :blink: I think you must be referring to the time when someone (was it you?) claimed that someone else had said they were writing something about Waardenburg's in ferrets.

That person said that they hadn't said anything of the sort, and nobody else seemed to have heard anything like that. So I think the general conclusion was that something had been misheard or misunderstood.

Anyway, I wasn't there at the time and know nothing more about it apart from what was posted a few years so it's no good asking me about it :)

Yes thats right the time your friendship finished with MN because she had heard him say it and told you in no uncertain terms:clapper: :clapper: do you remember now? after all you took MF to the said show

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes thats right the time your friendship finished with MN because she had heard him say it and told you in no uncertain terms:clapper: :clapper: do you remember now? after all you took MF to the said show

Y.I.S Leeview

Where do you get your misinformation from :clapper:

The only MN I know in the ferret context told me she didn't hear anything except what someone (you perhaps?) told her.

Hmmm it's all very odd though. You seem to have made an very indepth study of me. Even found out who I am and what I do :blink: (btw the mods have now deleted my name from YOUR posting)

Like I don't know you from adam so what's with your obsession with me ?

Edited by Funfuret

'Lee'

What has the amount of time I've kept ferrets for got to do with my knowledge of ferret genetics, or genetics in general?

You've kept them for '50 years' and seem to know very little about their genetics..... :D

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

The only MN I know in the ferret context told me she didn't hear anything except what someone (you perhaps?) told her.

Hmmm it's all very odd though. You seem to have made an very indepth study of me. Even found out who I am and what I do :blink: (btw the mods have now deleted my name from YOUR posting)

No obsession at all unlike you were obsessed with Dr JM, SC, CB and tried your damnedest to rip them apart using :clapper::clapper: people along the way on your husbands site

Y.I.S Leeview

'Lee'

What has the amount of time I've kept ferrets for got to do with my knowledge of ferret genetics, or genetics in general?

You've kept them for '50 years' and seem to know very little about their genetics..... :D

droid +funferret for 2 supposedly educated people one being a retired teacher the other medical researcher, when I ask a question of you why do you sidestep a straight answer, you gave me a link to an American site when I clearly asked for a UK site defining this problem, I know Waardenburgs is found in American bloodlines dont deny that but would like proof it is occurring in the UK? Is that too much to ask? All I'm after is evidence of it actually occuring in the UK thats all

Y.I.S Leeview

'Lee'

droid +funferret for 2 supposedly educated people one being a retired teacher the other medical researcher, when I ask a question of you why do you sidestep a straight answer, you gave me a link to an American site when I clearly asked for a UK site defining this problem, I know Waardenburgs is found in American bloodlines dont deny that but would like proof it is occurring in the UK? Is that too much to ask? All I'm after is evidence of it actually occuring in the UK thats all

Y.I.S Leeview

You've been given two examples and you still refuse to take it in... Give it a rest.

Breeding purely for colour/markings = not good for ferrets. FACT. :yes:

(..and I really don't like using 'FACT' at the end of a sentence.)

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

No obsession at all unlike you were obsessed with Dr JM, SC, CB and tried your damnedest to rip them apart using :clapper::clapper: people along the way on your husbands site

Y.I.S Leeview

Ah so it's your obsessed friends that are pulling your strings. The ones that hounded me and made my life miserable because I caught on to their fraudulent activities.

But doing other people's dirty work is no excuse for cyber stalking people on the internet :)

BTW Guess you haven't realised that the more you post about me, the more obsessed you look?

Maybe you should stand back and look objectively at yourself. Like tracking people down to find personal information about them, like their name and occupation, and then posting that information and lies about them on a forum doesn't look too balanced, does it :)

Edited by Funfuret

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Ah so it's your obsessed friends that are pulling your strings. The ones that hounded me and made my life miserable because I caught on to their fraudulent activities.

But doing other people's dirty work is no excuse for cyber stalking people on the internet :)

BTW Guess you haven't realised that the more you post about me, the more obsessed you look?

Maybe you should stand back and look objectively at yourself. Like tracking people down to find personal information about them, like their name and occupation, and then posting that information and lies about them on a forum doesn't look too balanced, does it :)

Nobody pulls my strings least of all people I have nt come across since I stopped posting on EC flaming ferret your husbands site which he refused to delete membership

hounded you :clapper::clapper: you and your click were hell bent on giving Sheila Crompton grief till CB fell out with you and revealed all, making up and apologising to her

cyber stalking? everythings here on a public forum for all to see

obsessed with you? I've asked repeatedly for substantiated evidence of cases of Waardenburgs in the Uk which you cant or wont give

Tracking you down? all I've said was open common knowledge about yourself on flaming ferret your name and occupation

Lies about you? you might enlighten me as to which are lies?

Y.I.S Leeview

why do people assume that the entire population of ferret owners in the UK use this site? I'd say the vast majority of ferret owners in the UK don't even know that this site exists..

I'd say you're quite right.

I only became aware of this forum today, when the irresponsible nonsense being spouted here about the breeding of ferrets for pretty white splodges was drawn to my attention.

I've asked repeatedly for substantiated evidence of cases of Waardenburgs in the Uk ...

Y.I.S Leeview

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is it your assertion that UK and American ferrets have a different genetic makeup? Are perhaps even different sub-species? I'm just trying to understand what it is that you're claiming.

I've asked repeatedly for substantiated evidence of cases of Waardenburgs in the Uk ...

Y.I.S Leeview

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is it your assertion that UK and American ferrets have a different genetic makeup? Are perhaps even different sub-species? I'm just trying to understand what it is that you're claiming.

Wouldn't waste your breath mate. The bloke seems to think a genetic disorder like Waardenburgs and a disease like rabies are the same sort of thing. :doh:

..oh, and welcome to the forum! :laugh::bye: