Chicken Killers

I was asked to sort out some problem foxes by a farmer friend, his chickens have been taken a hammering, Had three the last couple of days, still a lot more waiting for there McChicken takeaways..So I'll keep them in check..

chickens.jpg

fox1.jpg

fox3.jpg

fox4.jpg

Yes Patdahat hes over the moon.. Theres two seperate litters I think moving in one from north end of farm and one from east side...They have killed quite a few out of the 14,000 chucks..

well whatever works i suppose, if only i was a bit closer and the .17 to hand i would get you keen on the lamping, keep up the good work keep us posted on your sucess :good:

trying to teach granny to suck eggs :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:laugh: Hes just been on the phone, they've came in and snapped the electric fence wire some how, chickens are mixed now as they were sectioned into smaller groups.. another 20+ dead around the houses.. They've came in from the south this time..
Guest ROUGH COATED
:laugh: Hes just been on the phone, they've came in and snapped the electric fence wire some how, chickens are mixed now as they were sectioned into smaller groups.. another 20+ dead around the houses.. They've came in from the south this time..

JESUS S.A.S FOXES!!!!!!

Nice bit of control there Ian. :good:

I remember we went sort out a few foxes at a chicken farm a few years back. We could see charlie at the margin of this field next to a big barn full of chickens, but the bugger wouldn't come in to a squeak, he just sat there looking. The farmers lad suddenly had a brainwave! He dived into the barn, and emerged with a chicken! :laugh: He then started to gently stretch the neck a little, the chicken started screaming, then charlie came bouncing across the field! :clapper: