Hello from me and the dogs

Hi I registered last year but havent posted much. My name is Clare Obvious, I live in East Yorkshire with my 6 working labradors and One Northern Inuit, I shoot and till I was reg disabled this year I beat for local shoots every week, I now Pick up for one shoot with my dogs, I lamp to for foxes and rabbits. I keep many pets from snakes to gerbils.

we are hoping to move to a farm soon were I am hoping to get back into long dogs and terriers, when I lived in Scotland I had greyhounds and whippets and Patterdales and fox terriers.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Regards and happy Hunting

Clare

Hi after what some members have posted and treated my friend in for sale I have decided this Forum is not for me so asked for my account to be deleted sadly its members like them that put a bad light over the whole hunting scene.

Just found this website. My name is hannah and I live with my partner kevin. We live on a rare breeds pedrigree meats farm in herefordshire. We have an 8yr old male rough coated jack russell called sam, a smooth parson russell terrier bitch called rosie and a lurcher (bull whippet/greyhound/saluki) called inca. rosie is 2yrs old now but inca is only 7 mths still learning what her legs are for! My terriers are true to breed! It is a battle to get them out of the hedges! We use them for ratting,mousing, ;) flushing out rabbits and the odd vole gets caught!

• 2 weeks later...