Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

Will it be as good as "now thats what i call a really deep hole" with chapters like "my dogs first bad scratch". Will it have plenty of photos of a really really deep hole from many diffrent angles? Is it written in pigeon English like all the others and finally is it going to be reviewed by someone famous like Melvyn BRAG BRAG BRAG?...........If the answers yes I dont think I,ll bother.
I enjoy J D books.Please continue.Every one to their own :(

I`ll get you one through my paypal account mate, just need to wait to get her to do it though I`m no sure how :icon_redface:

Cheers Lukey,Just got the misses to order me one.speak soon.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mr Darcy Ive tried to reply but your box is full all day.My reply is as follows.

What would be the point in that?The content would still be in my brain and it would not alter my opinion of it or my right to express it.You would be buying back paper and cardboard.It would be like offering to buy back the empty cartridge case that failed to kill my bird.

Is this the way you always address criticism about your books or is this the first youve had? Dont take it so hard you cant please everybody all of the time.

p.s Why is the book not on the flog it page? Its a bit obvious what you are doing after the way you criticized that Johnny Bluck chappy for pushing his book.You cant fool all of the people either.

Sorry mr Darcy Ive tried to reply but your box is full all day.My reply is as follows.

What would be the point in that?The content would still be in my brain and it would not alter my opinion of it or my right to express it.You would be buying back paper and cardboard.It would be like offering to buy back the empty cartridge case that failed to kill my bird.

Is this the way you always address criticism about your books or is this the first youve had? Dont take it so hard you cant please everybody all of the time.

p.s Why is the book not on the flog it page? Its a bit obvious what you are doing after the way you criticized that Johnny Bluck chappy for pushing his book.You cant fool all of the people either.

So Mr Darcy must of told you to keep your opinions to your self and he would buy your books back ?? interesting :hmm: mr darcy can i swap one of your old books for this new one ? :clapper:

So Mr Darcy must of told you to keep your opinions to your self and he would buy your books back ?? interesting :hmm: mr darcy can i swap one of your old books for this new one ? :clapper:

NO..perhaps you should get your facts right fella.

I told him if he did not like it then send them back and i would refund the money. I think thats a very fair thing to do .

But hey, thanks for your concern.

I have said it before , if you don't like the books please don't buy them. They will all be gone very shortly anyway, so its no big deal. Obtuse comments do not bother me anymore, its just a book, nothing more, nothing less. I happen to like it, and that's all that matters. Besides, i should imagine it will be on Ebay fetching £40+ within a month......Now that 's what i call an investment.....!!! :clapper::clapper:

I told him if he did not like it then send them back and i would refund the money. I think thats a very fair thing to do .

I have said it before , if you don't like the books please don't buy them. They will all be gone very shortly anyway, so its no big deal. Obtuse comments do not bother me anymore, its just a book, nothing more, nothing less. I happen to like it, and that's all that matters. Besides, i should imagine it will be on Ebay fetching £40+ within a month......Now that 's what i call an investment.....!!! :clapper::clapper:

Were you offering me current market value(ebay)or origional purchase price? Im only joking of course.Its a sad day when you value a book by what it would fetch on ebay.

I have said it before , if you don\'t like the books please don\'t buy them. They will all be gone very shortly anyway, so its no big deal. Obtuse comments do not bother me anymore, its just a book, nothing more, nothing less. I happen to like it, and that\'s all that matters. Besides, i should imagine it will be on Ebay fetching £40+ within a month......Now that \'s what i call an investment.....!!! :clapper::clapper:

Were you offering me current market value(ebay)or origional purchase price? Im only joking of course.Its a sad day when you value a book by what it would fetch on ebay.

I don't. Go on my website and see. I urge people not to buy the book for more than its RRP. ;);)

So that's shut you up!! :D:D:D

If you're so good why don't you have a go at writing a hunting book. See what happens. See who comes out of the shadows to slag off something you have worked on for ages. Put your money into. See how good your pigeon english is. :clapper:

Like i say, it doesnt matter about what you say for i will continue to produce books for dog people. and they will continue to be successful. :)

You seem a bitter man, don't you like someone doing well in life?? :(:(:(

You are just bitching on for no reason at all......

I see you have sold three dogs on here in the past year!! :blink: Advertised for a lamp dog and then sold one shortly after. Maybe you should have a look at yourself. That's a dog every four months. :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: I would be very embarrassed if i were you,.A few more and we can get you a special Peddling Badge.

"Now That's What I Call Dog Peddling".... Fancy writing a guest chapter??..... :clapper::clapper:

But, Good Hunting anyway......JD

[

I have said it before , if you don\'t like the books please don\'t buy them. They will all be gone very shortly anyway, so its no big deal. Obtuse comments do not bother me anymore, its just a book, nothing more, nothing less. I happen to like it, and that\'s all that matters. Besides, i should imagine it will be on Ebay fetching £40+ within a month......Now that \'s what i call an investment.....!!! :clapper::clapper:

I don't. Go on my website and see. I urge people not to buy the book for more than its RRP. ;);)

If you're so good why don't you have a go at writing a hunting book. See what happens. See who comes out of the shadows to slag off something you have worked on for ages. Put your money into. See how good your pigeon english is. :clapper:

Like i say, it doesnt matter about what you say for i will continue to produce books for dog people. and they will continue to be successful. :)

I see you have sold three dogs on here in the past year!! :blink: Advertised for a lamp dog and then sold one shortly after. Maybe you should have a look at yourself. That's a dog every four months. :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: I would be very embarrassed if i were you,.A few more and we can get you a special Peddling Badge.

"Now That's What I Call Dog Peddling".... Fancy writing a guest chapter??..... :clapper::clapper:

what a reply go on j.d. no seriously mate iv read a few of your books and not a bad word to say so you dont have to justify yourself to this man most if not all of the lads on here no your genuine .ps iv just ordered this book hope my comments speed up delivery ha :D

Well I see you are rattled but i think you owe me a full apology because I have never sold a dog on this site and never intend to.So now let us see if you are man enough to do the right thing.