• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there lads,A call to all the lakie lads,it was a poor Lakie class at Campsie lets see if we can get a better class at this show.After all, surely Keano canae win three in a row. :toast: See you all there.atb

clachan

Hi has it ever been done before.Would love to see young Keano do it.See you all there lads.atb. Catcher 1 :clapper::victory:

Guest THE BEATNICK
I'll be there lads,A call to all the lakie lads,it was a poor Lakie class at Campsie lets see if we can get a better class at this show.After all, surely Keano canae win three in a row. :toast: See you all there.atb

clachan

Hi has it ever been done before.Would love to see young Keano do it.See you all there lads.atb. Catcher 1 :clapper::victory:

do you mean three ayr shows or any three shows in a row, cos keano won ayr and neilston then terrier 2 won campsie, but i think keano won the last two ayr shows is that right.
Guest THE BEATNICK

he talking about the ayr show THE BEATNICK how you aye way mate ? I'M DOING WELL MATE, i'm still RICH, GOODLOOKING, AND GREAT FUN TO BE WITH............................................................................

......KIDDING I'M ONLY KIDDING

Edited by THE BEATNICK

clachan

do you mean three ayr shows or any three shows in a row, cos keano won ayr and neilston then terrier 2 won campsie, but i think keano won the last two ayr shows is that right.

Thats right mate .won two with Butler.atb. catcher 1

be oor pleasure den we might get a chance of a chat but you no what its like but anyway remmember folks sunday the 9th august at the ayr greyhound stadium whittlets rd ayr gates open 12 30 show at 13 30 last chance before the scottish champion of champions ;);)

Edited by polecat
  • 2 weeks later...