C'mon you lads.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done lads good shooting all had good bags i think out of all mine there was only one or two without mixie its bad down my end whats it like near you?????

Some places have mixy, some dont, just waiting for the Summer explosion of mixy now. :(

1st stealthy1 = 45pts

2nd camokid = 43pts

3rd Davey63 = 37pts

4th Woodchip = 12pts

well done boys.........very close at the top !!!!!

whens the next one????

cheers

sean

Give it a couple of weeks, then I'm sure some one will throw down the gauntlet :D

I would love to join in the next comp, trouble is I mainly get to shoot in the week not weekends. And if I put the same day newspaper in my pics and post them up that day will this accepted as proof? :D:icon_redface:

Could be done on a couple of evenings instead, just what's convenient for the majority of those that wanted to take part, I only chose a weekend because most folk have it off, off work that is, before the comments start. :D

Guest Scuba1
I would love to join in the next comp, trouble is I mainly get to shoot in the week not weekends. And if I put the same day newspaper in my pics and post them up that day will this accepted as proof? :D:icon_redface:

Just do what stealthy does, snare and trap as many as you like when you like and then just defrost them for a pic in a competition. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

ATB

Michael

Just do what stealthy does, snare and trap as many as you like when you like and then just defrost them for a pic in a competition. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

ATB

Michael

Fieldcraft ;)