C'mon you lads.

Guest Scuba1
Well i went out today and shot a moose , thats 95 points to me :D

You don't get 95 points for a mouse buster :D specially not when its been caught in a moose trap.

ATB

Michael

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi every one

Now you all know I like a competition so I was out at my nearest permission a hotel Friday {And not a mirror ceiling in sight?} :D

Any way got there about 8:00pm and had a look round, and seen that there was a few out so started THWACKING them and this is the end result. 5 bunnies & a pigeon :gunsmilie:

FRIDAY 19-06-2009

ABCD0001-12.jpg

ABCD0015-3.jpg

Then went out to another two permissions Saturday one where I know there is hare’s.

So waited around for them and got two, :D a real bonus wasn’t expecting to see so many 6 in all I seen,plus a deer. Then it started to rain so went to permission where there is some cover, and bagged 5 bunnies there as well

SATURDAY 20-06-2009

ABCD0016-3.jpg

ABCD0017-2.jpg

And also went out this morning,a different permission. but not many out missed two easy shots, :icon_redface: I’ll put that down to wind. :realmad: Then on my way back to the car I spotted a bunnie out basking in the sun about 150yds so started to stalk to it and got within range and THWACK

Over it goes but what a great stalk well satisfied with my trip out this morning :gunsmilie:

SUNDAY 21-06-2009

ABCD0019-3.jpg

ABCD0018-3.jpg

quarry shot

1 pigeon

2 hare's

14 bunies

points 37

well done & good luck to eveyone who's taken part :clapper:

happy hunting

davy :big_boss:

[/quote

I hate you :cry: talk about an ass whoopin

Edited by woodchip
Guest buster321c

Picture022.jpg

OH,,, I LOVE TO LOVE , BUT MY BABY JUST LOVES TO DANCE , HES GOT TO DANCE ,

i LOVE TO LOVE , BUT HE DONT GIVE MY LOVE A CHANCE , NO , NO ,NO , NO

I LOVE TO LOVE ........................................................

Fat lady`s rendition of that Nolans Classic .

:kiss:

Guest Scuba1
how many points for this

If you had read the first page of this thread you would have known that you get 4 points for that mink.

ATB

Michael

............ has anyone seen my glasses?????

Edited by Scuba1

hi all hear is my entry the first two picks where around for hour sessions the other two i was only out for about an hour while the missies watched the girly shit on the telly.....006suk.jpg

010kef.jpg

011myp.jpg

017kip.jpg

so not to bad im very pleased with the bag and had a really nice weekend so who ever wins fair play well done and hope u enjoyed it. :clapper: now its time to repopulate so go an get shagging bunnies my total was 21 rabbits and one rat rabbits=42 rats=1 final total=43 points

hi all hear is my entry the first two picks where around for hour sessions the other two i was only out for about an hour while the missies watched the girly shit on the telly.....006suk.jpg

010kef.jpg

011myp.jpg

017kip.jpg

so not to bad im very pleased with the bag and had a really nice weekend so who ever wins fair play well done and hope u enjoyed it. :clapper: now its time to repopulate so go an get shagging bunnies my total was 21 rabbits and one rat rabbits=42 rats=1 final total=43 points

i tink's that is 43points buddy :gunsmilie:

wel ldone

corrected!!