stud dog

caspa if you breed that pup now when still growing you will take all the goodness out of her body to the growing pups in her when she is trying to heal her leg you could ruin a protenshal world beater give her another year you you will benifit in the long run give her a chance good luck jim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

caspa if you breed that pup now when still growing you will take all the goodness out of her body to the growing pups in her when she is trying to heal her leg you could ruin a protenshal world beater give her another year you you will benifit in the long run give her a chance good luck jim

Another year will make it 21 month old..................... :(

did you take the bitch to a running dog vet?

if not i would before you do something stupid and breed off her..... she is still growing and devolping and could make a full recovery

Another year will make it 21 month old..................... :(

i know people who have bred dogs at that age ....... both dam and sire not even 2 ....... idiots if you ask me

and im presuming in regards to the other pups out of the litter thats its her first season?

Of course kate.she had some rabbits but that's it she's a fine bitch and the pups are for my own use.

hey what are you on you dont breed from a 9 or 12 monyh old bitch well normal people dont anyway

She will have a good litter.and she will be ready to run midle of november

she wont be running very well by the middle of november, as it will be only 12 week or so after the birth of the pups, but shurly your not stupid enought to breed this bitch. i hope C.P had it right and this is just a wind up

Guest lurchers&terriers

casper mate the vet would of been talking crap pal. There are many reasons the vet would of said that and one being he/she don't agree with hunting. they talk crap mate. as long as you do the right things the dog will be just fine. you have no reason to breed her for many years to come. Forget about what you said and put all your efforts on getting the bitch running again.

casper mate the vet would of been talking crap pal. There are many reasons the vet would of said that and one being he/she don't agree with hunting. they talk crap mate. as long as you do the right things the dog will be just fine. you have no reason to breed her for many years to come. Forget about what you said and put all your efforts on getting the bitch running again.

i fully agree, having full knowledge of the dam sire and previous pups im sure that youll be missing out on a cracking dog there caspa i could more or less guarentee it! try to take a step back mate and fully enjoy the coming season with her and let her do what she deserves to do youll make shit loads on matches with her lol ;)

take care and best wishes kate

Jesus :blink: ,now i realise what people meant when they said people were afraid to post because of being attacked :( ,breeding off a 9 month old dog ain't the right thing to do,i'm sure the lads took that onboard but saying that i'd rather have a pup out of a well bred dog albeit untried youngster then a six year old rubbing rag that's caught a few poxy rabbits that ain't worth a shite ;) ..jmo though.All the best PP.

cheers least somone is on my level :)

How can anyone be so stupid as to think or even consider putting an injured PUPPY in RECOVERY from INJURY, into whelp. You hoping for her to die during labour? You hoping she'll be crippled for life?

You are considering doing the sickest thing in breeding dogs! Breeding from a pup. It's dog pedophila!

I feel sorry for the bitch please dont breed her, yes people do it but to what damage to the bitch her body is just not ready for motherhood, line her next season when she has matured and her body is ready.

I think your been very immature and I would never ever sell you any dog as you have proved you do not have the dogs welfare at heart and just think about the bucks. you say there for your own use you must have a lot of land to keep up to 12 dogs.

plonker

I have a litle bitch about23 inch.bred from tess who is from wilkie.to flint both merlxeve type bred perents..she had an accident about 5 weeks ago and sprained her right front leg ..told the vet she was a working dog and he told me her career might be over..so she is going in pup she has been in season for 9 days now and just want your veaw on wat dog to pupt to her.was thinking beji but don't hav a contact number of the owner

dont breed a dog that early at least second season imo, take the dog to a bone specailist, its career wont be over mate, can get in touch with the guy who has benji but i wouldnt breed such a young dog

send me your number and i will pass it on

I have a litle bitch about23 inch.bred from tess who is from wilkie.to flint both merlxeve type bred perents..she had an accident about 5 weeks ago and sprained her right front leg ..told the vet she was a working dog and he told me her career might be over..so she is going in pup she has been in season for 9 days now and just want your veaw on wat dog to pupt to her.was thinking beji but don't hav a contact number of the owner

caspa give the dog a chance to prove itself one of my bitches broke her hok when she was 10 month old, she is 3 years old now and a demon ,she won bedale game show straight racing today,give her time to heal pal.