Have you lot got something against all foreigners lol

fcuk it the countrys in that much of a state let all the fereigners in why not. theres no more pride in this shit hole of a counrty theres only greed everyones out for them selves giving nothing back.expecialy them feriegners all of them yes theres lazy white british and they should be steralized like i say they are only breeding more of them selves future dolies. theres 3 generations of them in my street..start of with the two perants then they had five children all of which never worked a day in there lifes, now them five children have preduced 9 grandchildren so 14 so far from 2 if them 2 where steralized that would of been thousands saved meaning we should have to pay less tax to support them etc.. i think i'd make a great polition :D

i work all week pay my taxes for what? :wallbash:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only stolen one of your menfolk and I make no bones about it. I'm keeping him.

Kids start full time school in September and then I shall begin stealing jobs as well :laugh:

Well you should be kicked off the forum IMHO. :nono:

I've only stolen one of your menfolk and I make no bones about it. I'm keeping him.

Kids start full time school in September and then I shall begin stealing jobs as well :laugh:

Well you should be kicked of the forum IMHO. :nono:

Mayhap I should go back from whence I came and take my skills with me. Except my kids are BRITISH and we all love this country for it's beauty, it's people, it's heritage and hopefully, someday, it's diversity. Not like so many of the British folks on here who say this country is shit.

However, my Gran is a scouser who served as a nurse in the war. She's in Canada now, but she said I can stay her and keep her spot warm for her.

LOL. but on a serious point can anyone who believes 'foreigners' should be kicked out explain why Lurchergirl can stay whilst others are to be kicked out?

As she says is it because she is white and can speak English?

LOL. but on a serious point can anyone who believes 'foreigners' should be kicked out explain why Lurchergirl can stay whilst others are to be kicked out?

i dont care who comes to this country as long as they dont change it all my family grew up singing bar bar black sheep at school my kids arnt aloud to sing it as its classed as racist and the black board now chalk board saint georges day not funded by the council because of it causing racism my mate at toyota not aloud to fly the flag on sgday because of upsetting foreigners at toyota but they celebrate there days perading through normanton derby what do we say nothing now come on whos being racist? like someone said earlier the word racist is getting boring now get over the past and move on like everyone else has

The word racist is only boring to people who are racist.

It shows great lack of intellect to pick on the lowest common denominator, using a persons appearance to describe them. Generalising about groups of people, picking individuals as demonstrative of an entire race.

Isn't it pathetic and unimaginative to describe English people as lager louts or hooray henries, or some other 'typical' terminology. There are arseholes in every race, colour, creed. There are also close, happy and harmonious families who care for each other and their neighbours.

Racist behaviour will never be acceptable in this country, we have a strong heritage of multi-culturalism - we are born a mongrel nation of anglo-saxon, norman and celtic origins... this is evolving in a new century.

Racists are sad, boring individuals who haven't the capacity to see the best of human nature. Xenophobic individuals should have their passports removed, as they don't deserve to experience other countries and cultures.

Stay in the uk.

;)

i dont care who comes to this country as long as they dont change it all my family grew up singing bar bar black sheep at school my kids arnt aloud to sing it as its classed as racist and the black board now chalk board saint georges day not funded by the council because of it causing racism my mate at toyota not aloud to fly the flag on sgday because of upsetting foreigners at toyota but they celebrate there days perading through normanton derby what do we say nothing now come on whos being racist? like someone said earlier the word racist is getting boring now get over the past and move on like everyone else has

I happen to agree with you on the above points. That's down to misuse of political correctness. I think it's grim that St. George's Day comes and goes without a whimper. Canada day is a HUGE celebration, everyone in Canada is encouraged to join in the festivities no matter how long they've been there or where they're from, and it's a national holiday.

My kids sing ba ba black sheep 'cause that's the way the song goes and I'm not changing it for fear of offending someone. I fail to see how it offends.

It's a bit sad that some of the best things about Britain get quashed in favour of being PC. This is an excellent country ... I wish more people thought that way.

The word racist is only boring to people who are racist.

It shows great lack of intellect to pick on the lowest common denominator, using a persons appearance to describe them. Generalising about groups of people, picking individuals as demonstrative of an entire race.

Isn't it pathetic and unimaginative to describe English people as lager louts or hooray henries, or some other 'typical' terminology. There are arseholes in every race, colour, creed. There are also close, happy and harmonious families who care for each other and their neighbours.

Racist behaviour will never be acceptable in this country, we have a strong heritage of multi-culturalism - we are born a mongrel nation of anglo-saxon, norman and celtic origins... this is evolving in a new century.

Racists are sad, boring individuals who haven't the capacity to see the best of human nature. Xenophobic individuals should have their passports removed, as they don't deserve to experience other countries and cultures.

Stay in the uk.

;)

:toast::clapper: :clapper: :clapper::thumbs:

actic are you white? you sound like a forigner, and who ever said i was racist why the fock is my kids grandmother half morocan half white and there grandfather is half cast. my kids just look like tanned white kids but are mixed race. avtic your a prick with all your fancy typing

actic are you white? you sound like a forigner, and who ever said i was racist why the fock is my kids grandmother half morocan half white and there grandfather is half cast. my kids just look like tanned white kids but are mixed race. avtic your a prick with all your fancy typing

Sorry you cannot understand what i have written.

Did you mean Mixed Race?

;)

read in the sun the muslims are trying to ban barbie doll and cartoons with pigs as main caracters because barbie wears makeup and has a bf not a good role model for muslim girls and they hate pigs what a joke also they stoped the 3 pigs story book ryme thing from entering in a compertition as it mite upset the british muslims a total waste of fukin time

theyll probably f**king sucseed :thumbdown:

just wondering out of intrest does anyone live in rotherham town on here, :o

Edited by kayteetess