Have you lot got something against all foreigners lol

Just been reading posts and at lot of peeps say get all foreigners out etc etc.

Now hang on a minute.

My wife is foreign and she works fricking hard. She has gone from putting class rooms together for a education to a financial manager. All work and grafted by herself.

I agree with the imigration status but please peeps, dont tarnish all foreigners with the same brush. There is a few decent poeple about. Trust me i married one and not just cas she is a fit sexy european lassie :p

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't hate all foreigners Frags, just the ones that come from other counties.... ;):laugh:

No mate, it's just the ones that come here and expect the maximum of everything to be given out for the minimum of effort. We've got our own bums/scroungers/etc, we don't need every fecker else's. :no::thumbs:

We don't hate all foreigners Frags, just the ones that come from other counties.... ;):laugh:

No mate, it's just the ones that come here and expect the maximum of everything to be given out for the minimum of effort. We've got our own bums/scroungers/etc, we don't need every fecker else's. :no::thumbs:

I agree its just the ones that come here expecting to get free housing and benifits etc: and use our NHS system. :angry:

can see where your coming from, but you found 1 descent one in how many there are some good we know that but look at the asians taking over everywhere breeding like rats you think we have a chance of keeping are country british. mosks instead of churches etc this country needs to wake the f*ck up and open there eyes

can see where your coming from, but you found 1 descent one in how many there are some good we know that but look at the asians taking over everywhere breeding like rats you think we have a chance of keeping are country british. mosks instead of churches etc this country needs to wake the f*ck up and open there eyes

i read in the paper the other day that there is a muslim girls school... i wonder if i was to suggest a only white school, how that would go down?

i fully understand the proplems with asians, polish etc etc. And i agree that the bums should be kicked out.

Was funny though when a member of the BNP stopped her in the street trying to give out a flyer then she started to talk, bloke shit himself as his mates though he was chatting to a foreigner.

We need to sort the country out, but with our goverment and the attitude of the public who spend more time bitching than doing it is not going to change. Wont be long before its Packdon instead of london, packingham, and Polishchester.

Me and mrs thinking of going to australia as well, at least there you know where you stand.

I would just prefer if people didnt lable all foreigners as scum but literate the fact its a certain group,

Guest Scuba1

I agree its just the ones that come here expecting to get free housing and benifits etc: and use our NHS system. :angry:

Are you talking about foreigners or MP's ??

ATB

Michael

Hi mate, i am a fat bald c*nt and just wondered which web site did you order your wife of ? am thinking on getting a new one myself. :clapper::clapper:

Got her from

www.oldfatgitwhoneedsawifebutcantgetonecasiambloodyuseless.com

look under

desperate and there they are :p

Hi mate, i am a fat bald c*nt and just wondered which web site did you order your wife of ? am thinking on getting a new one myself. :clapper::clapper:

Got her from

www.oldfatgitwhoneedsawifebutcantgetonecasiambloodyuseless.com

look under

desperate and there they are :p

:clapper: did she costs much and do they do buy one get one free

read in the sun the muslims are trying to ban barbie doll and cartoons with pigs as main caracters because barbie wears makeup and has a bf not a good role model for muslim girls and they hate pigs what a joke also they stoped the 3 pigs story book ryme thing from entering in a compertition as it mite upset the british muslims a total waste of fukin time

When you read some of the posts on here, you do get the impression that the majority of hunters are a bunch of racist half wits, but I think (hope)

that this is deceptive, and the quiet majority just don't post in the racist threads.

When you read some of the posts on here, you do get the impression that the majority of hunters are a bunch of racist half wits, but I think (hope)

that this is deceptive, and the quiet majority just don't post in the racist threads.

Thats very true Paid