pup growth 7 weeks to six months

this is my beddywhippet pup smoke and his growth so far,he has changed so much he is starting to take shapenow he is full of energy and is keen as mustad.he is standing at 20 tts and his coat is starting to get a bit more broken he has had a few chases on the lamp and gets up on the bunnies and can have then turning to avoid capture although he is only six months and a bit it is only a matter of weeks before his first catch which will be intersting to see how he does 1st picture he is 7 weeks oldsecond is ten weeks third and forth is 2 months fivth is 3 months sixth pic is 4months seventh and eighth is 5 months and the last two are six months hope you like him ive owned and trained a few lurchers and i am almost certain that he will make an excellent dog if he continues to impress me the way he is alb martync

post-13850-1245177615.jpg

post-13850-1245177690.jpg

post-13850-1245177745.jpg

post-13850-1245177795.jpg

post-13850-1245177843.jpg

post-13850-1245177907.jpg

post-13850-1245177997.jpg

post-13850-1245178046.jpg

post-13850-1245178097.jpg

post-13850-1245178121.jpg

Edited by martync1967
  • Like 1

he looks a babe and a bit more than bed whippet - perhaps wh or dh?

a beauty

this is my beddywhippet pup smoke and his growth so far,he has changed so much he is starting to take shapenow he is full of energy and is keen as mustad.he is standing at 20 tts and his coat is starting to get a bit more broken he has had a few chases on the lamp and gets up on the bunnies and can have then turning to avoid capture although he is only six months and a bit it is only a matter of weeks before his first catch which will be intersting to see how he does 1st picture he is 7 weeks oldsecond is ten weeks third and forth is 2 months fivth is 3 months sixth pic is 4months seventh and eighth is 5 months and the last two are six months hope you like him ive owned and trained a few lurchers and i am almost certain that he will make an excellent dog if he continues to impress me the way he is alb martync
he looks a babe and a bit more than bed whippet - perhaps wh or dh?

a beauty

he,s defo beddy whippet the sire and dam are in my gallery thanks anyway alb martync