heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

Guest bullterrier
HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

I find it a wee bit hard,reading your opinion on the dog. Also after having this opinion,you went on & sold the dog to someone who you knew nothing about. Your as bad as the kid who bought the dog imo. If there was any doubt to the dogs temperament around young kids then the dog should have been put to sleep.

he was keeping the dog outside in a kennel and run thats what i was told anyway i aint got to defend shite all i wanted to no was why he was selling the dog when hed said it was so good

We never said he would be in the kennel thats not why we bought him. Why ru making stuff up really???

your fella said hes gunner be kept out side as you have a kennel spare yes im a dad of 2 why talk of fighting all i want to do is meet you face to face as i have nothing to hide if you dont and your telling the truth on here why not meet me?

Yeah he did say we had a kennel but wasnt gonna be living in it except absolutely necessary. U say u have nothing to hide so why did we have to meet u in a carpark when we bought Vin. Why do we need to meet to spk to u anyway? Its nothing to do with u now. U sold us the dog and told us to sell him on if we didnt get on with him so why now ru making out ur all bothered when u werent at the time. U seemed like a nice bloke but it just upsets me that u r all picking on my fella for doing the right thing. I know evetyone thinks its about the money but i can assure u its not we just thought that it would be better to advertise at this price so we got serious people interested. I'm sorry it has had to come to this.

serious people intrested do you not not think some little wanter be ganster drug dealer gets his hands on £250 and sets it on to some poor kid breed all over the paper thing of the dog if you dont mind me asking how did you come up with £250

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt give a rats ass about you your fella or the dog as stated all i wanted to no was why you were selling it? end of, your the one calling me ive never called you or your fella till you called me first,read the posts u called me first, i dont like people coming to my house who havnt been on the site long or contribute enough cus shite goes missing, should of realised when u turn up in a boy racer car with a fukin camo jacket on when its sunny as hell END OFF

We never said he would be in the kennel thats not why we bought him. Why ru making stuff up really???

This is from the PM hubbs sent to bullterrier:

i will keep him here but hell have to live in the kennel rather than the house

and from the original thread:

he ragged my missus cat didnt go down very well, ...So the missus kinda demanded he went thats why the price as i dont really want him gone, ... and for the people that are good with the maths as i can see the cat was a bengal that cost £200.

Yes i can see how that looks but i think my fella only wrote cus thats what u were all assuming. Yes we will be keeping him in the kennel now rather than the house because of the cat thing and because the lurcher not getting on with him.

OK so 'ragged' might not have meant 'killed' - but when a bull terrier gets hold of a cat that's generally what 'ragged' will mean. Especially when it's a cat that "WAS" a bengal.... i.e. past tense = dead. And if the extra £200 wasn't because the Bengal cost £200... well... you can see how this looks?

Mrs Hubbs, you'll find a damn site more 'serious' people on here than on epupz.com... only thing is they're not willing to pay you £250 for a dog you bought for £50 a week ago from a fellow member <_< Like you said above, it's not about the money - so take up bullterrier and StrongStuff on their offer! Your £50 back and the dog is GUARANTEED A decent home via the Bull Terrier Club.

Can't say fairer than that. Oh and if SS can't give bullterrier a lift, I'll be happy to :):good:

This is none of my business tbh, nobody's gonna argue that. But since it's up for discussion on a public forum I'll air my thoughts.

The dog was bought for £50. A week later it's for sale - not back on THL where lads know the score but on epupz and RFUK. You say you are charging £250 instead of the £50 you paid because you want "serious homes only". Funny, you want a "serious" home but advertise on epupz and RFUK of all places... Better off on here or Moochers if you ask me. :blink: But then again you couldn't ask £250 for it on here?

The dog killed the wife's cat so you wanted the extra £200 cos that's what Bengals cost. But the cat's still alive.

You don't want it getting kennelled off for the rest of his life so you're selling it to a "pet" home (like working dog lads can't keep a dog in the house?). Now you're keeping it but kennelling it instead of letting it in the house.

This story has more contradictions than the bible! :D I just hope the dog gets done right by at the end of all this. Personally I think if you really do want a decent 'pet' home for it, the best thing you can do for the dog is take up bullterrier on his excellent offer. Failing that sell it to a decent dog lad (or lass) off here for £50 after vetting their home and circumstances. Seems fair enough to me. Cheers.

:clapper: Clapper: :notworthy::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Buy for £50 + put up for sale for £250 = peddler, whatever way you look at it.

Cheers.

Believe what u want we only have the dogs best interests at heart, he aint going to just anyone!

I'm NOT saying you ARE a peddler, butthat's the way it LOOKS !! Why not do thr right thing and give the dog to Bullterrier ????

Cheers.

HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

I find it a wee bit hard,reading your opinion on the dog. Also after having this opinion,you went on & sold the dog to someone who you knew nothing about. Your as bad as the kid who bought the dog imo. If there was any doubt to the dogs temperament around young kids then the dog should have been put to sleep.

he was keeping the dog outside in a kennel and run thats what i was told anyway i aint got to defend shite all i wanted to no was why he was selling the dog when hed said it was so good

your fella said hes gunner be kept out side as you have a kennel spare yes im a dad of 2 why talk of fighting all i want to do is meet you face to face as i have nothing to hide if you dont and your telling the truth on here why not meet me?

Yeah he did say we had a kennel but wasnt gonna be living in it except absolutely necessary. U say u have nothing to hide so why did we have to meet u in a carpark when we bought Vin. Why do we need to meet to spk to u anyway? Its nothing to do with u now. U sold us the dog and told us to sell him on if we didnt get on with him so why now ru making out ur all bothered when u werent at the time. U seemed like a nice bloke but it just upsets me that u r all picking on my fella for doing the right thing. I know evetyone thinks its about the money but i can assure u its not we just thought that it would be better to advertise at this price so we got serious people interested. I'm sorry it has had to come to this.

serious people intrested do you not not think some little wanter be ganster drug dealer gets his hands on £250 and sets it on to some poor kid breed all over the paper thing of the dog if you dont mind me asking how did you come up with £250

My point entirely picking fault with whatever we say, we can do nothing right. I dont know where the £250 came from it was just a random price. We dont need the money we just need the dog to go to the right home thats all and i cant understand why u all cant see that!

If money is no issue, then I'll give you your £50 back, and bring "Bullterrier" off here over to collect the dog (not sure he drives?), you can keep the collar and lead you bought for Vinnie (sell it on ebay maybe?).

Dog will then be sorted out properly if he is suitable for rehoming, (if he's not then there's only one way this story should end) he will be rehomed through a proper club run by genuine decent people.

When shall we come for him?

not interested in all the crapp inbetween, but if you have the dogs best interest at heart you will take up the above offer, as it is the best interest of the dog, just because some one will pay £250.00 for him doesn't mean that he will get a good home numpty's have money too

Guest bullterrier
If money is no issue, then I'll give you your £50 back, and bring "Bullterrier" off here over to collect the dog (not sure he drives?), you can keep the collar and lead you bought for Vinnie (sell it on ebay maybe?).

Dog will then be sorted out properly if he is suitable for rehoming, (if he's not then there's only one way this story should end) he will be rehomed through a proper club run by genuine decent people.

When shall we come for him?

thank you mate i don't drive very kind offer :notworthy::notworthy: the dog would be assessed [ NOT BY ME]and if not suitable would be put to sleep ...john

i couldnt give a rats ass about you your fella or the dog as stated all i wanted to no was why you were selling it? end of, your the one calling me ive never called you or your fella till you called me first,read the posts u called me first, i dont like people coming to my house who havnt been on the site long or contribute enough cus shite goes missing, should of realised when u turn up in a boy racer car with a fukin camo jacket on when its sunny as hell END OFF

Boy racer car lmao, its a 1.4 and what the hell has that got to do with the dog, just cus we like our cars means nothing. And the jacket thing here we go again slating us on anything u can think off. Yeah it was sunny but it wasnt hot. U were wearing a fleec may i just add. in fact it was the one in that pic where u were advertising vinnie the 1st time.

I dont know where the £250 came from it was just a random price. We dont need the money we just need the dog to go to the right home thats all and i cant understand why u all cant see that!

Good. So, once again - you've been asked this about ten times in this page and STILL not answered... so I'll write it bigger for you...

If you want a good home and don't care about cash - let StrongStuff or myself give bullterrier (a Kennel Club Bull Terrier Club official) a lift to meet you. He'll give you your £50 back AND make sure the dog gets a 100% good home. That's all you want, right? When shall we call round?

Mrs Hubbs, you'll find a damn site more 'serious' people on here than on epupz.com... only thing is they're not willing to pay you £250 for a dog you bought for £50 a week ago from a fellow member <_< Like you said above, it's not about the money - so take up bullterrier and StrongStuff on their offer! Your £50 back and the dog is GUARANTEED A decent home via the Bull Terrier Club.

Can't say fairer than that. Oh and if SS can't give bullterrier a lift, I'll be happy to :):good:

Fair reply, thanks.

I dont know where the £250 came from it was just a random price. We dont need the money we just need the dog to go to the right home thats all and i cant understand why u all cant see that!

Good. So, once again - you've been asked this about ten times in this page and STILL not answered... so I'll write it bigger for you...

If you want a good home and don't care about cash - let StrongStuff or myself give bullterrier (a Kennel Club Bull Terrier Club official) a lift to meet you. He'll give you your £50 back AND make sure the dog gets a 100% good home. That's all you want, right? When shall we call round?

I'm not selling the dog my fella is so u can spk to him about it when he gets back from work.

Fair reply, thanks.

Nice one :) So, speak to Hubbs and arrange a day with bullterrier. Get bullterrier to PM me or strongstuff, and we'll sort it all out for you amicably. The dog wins, you win, everybody wins. :D