heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no if you look on the post where the dog was for sale it cleary stats thats the cat was killed !

Where is that thread i wanna see for myself. He must of wrote it by mistake i dont know but the cat is definitely alive and well, he's sitting right in front of me now!

HUBBS just take the dog back to derbylad get your 50 notes back and let him deal with it

We would of took him back but after seeing all the lies that Derbylad is telling there is no way my fella is taking him back now! I don't know what is true and what is not with Derbylad but one thing i do know is that u lot on here are all siding with him and are gonna believe what u want to believe. I have posted on here to tell u the truth, my fella wont be best pleased that i have got involved but i am not seeing him get slated when he has done nothing wrong and all he has is Vinnies best interests at heart.

Guest bullterrier

you say you will not sell the dog for £50 but yet that's what you payed for it are you sure your not in it for the money if not and the dog is not suitable for you give it to some one for the £50 you paid there was a few people on here wanted him now that the cat is reincarnated and save what ever dignityyou have ?...john

HUBBS just take the dog back to derbylad get your 50 notes back and let him deal with it

We would of took him back but after seeing all the lies that Derbylad is telling there is no way my fella is taking him back now! I don't know what is true and what is not with Derbylad but one thing i do know is that u lot on here are all siding with him and are gonna believe what u want to believe. I have posted on here to tell u the truth, my fella wont be best pleased that i have got involved but i am not seeing him get slated when he has done nothing wrong and all he has is Vinnies best interests at heart.

you fukin prick ill meet u anytime were i met u last time ? i told u i trust the dog enough to put him in the car with my kids but i also told u i never left them alone and i wouldnt sell to people wanting a family pet and i would not trust him round live stock thats the truth i have nothing to hide LIKE I SAID ILL MEET YOU ANYTIME TO SETTLE THIS OUT just name the time and place you money grabbing pricks

Guest clash

HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

I find it a wee bit hard,reading your opinion on the dog. Also after having this opinion,you went on & sold the dog to someone who you knew nothing about. Your as bad as the kid who bought the dog imo. If there was any doubt to the dogs temperament around young kids then the dog should have been put to sleep.

HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

I find it a wee bit hard,reading your opinion on the dog. Also after having this opinion,you went on & sold the dog to someone who you knew nothing about. Your as bad as the kid who bought the dog imo. If there was any doubt to the dogs temperament around young kids then the dog should have been put to sleep.

he was keeping the dog outside in a kennel and run thats what i was told anyway i aint got to defend shite all i wanted to no was why he was selling the dog when hed said it was so good

you fukin prick ill meet u anytime were i met u last time ? i told u i trust the dog enough to put him in the car with my kids but i also told u i never left them alone and i wouldnt sell to people wanting a family pet and i would not trust him round live stock thats the truth i have nothing to hide LIKE I SAID ILL MEET YOU ANYTIME TO SETTLE THIS OUT just name the time and place you money grabbing pricks

This is Hubbs Mrs and anyone in the right mind would never leave a dog alone with their children and we havent with any of our dogs. How pathetic ru really ur a father and now u wanna fight how sad. If u read my post earlier we are not in it for the money we want Vin to go to the right home but it looks like thats not gonna happen now so he will be staying with us. This is so ridiculous considering ur the 1 that told us if we didnt get on with him to sell him on and now ur acting all shocked like ur the caring dog lover. Whatever!!!

he was keeping the dog outside in a kennel and run thats what i was told anyway i aint got to defend shite all i wanted to no was why he was selling the dog when hed said it was so good

We never said he would be in the kennel thats not why we bought him. Why ru making stuff up really???

no if you look on the post where the dog was for sale it cleary stats thats the cat was killed !

Where is that thread i wanna see for myself. He must of wrote it by mistake i dont know but the cat is definitely alive and well, he's sitting right in front of me now!

Yes it does say the cat was killed but my fella did not say that it was other posters that jumped to that conclusion like they are with everything else that we have said!

i would like to say i am not interested in all the crap, wouldn't it be better for the dog, if you got intouch with the english bull rescue, and they would help rehome him to people that have had experience with bulls, just an idea as its the dog that matters in this not who did what and who said that

hope it gets resolved

i would like to say i am not interested in all the crap, wouldn't it be better for the dog, if you got intouch with the english bull rescue, and they would help rehome him to people that have had experience with bulls, just an idea as its the dog that matters in this not who did what and who said that

hope it gets resolved

Thank you that is the most sensible thing i have read, we do have the dogs best interests at heart and maybe the best thing to do is what u have suggested. I think this is all pathetic and thats why i have come on to explain the real side of things. Thanks.