heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

Guest bullterrier

Theres no way that this dog is going to be sold the cat thing was down to the missus being daft thinking all animals are friends and that shite. The cat got ragged and ran away he was playing but its scared the shite outa the missus cus we have a small child.. I had no intention on selling him on this site because i dont want him going to a working home to be smashed up .. ive basically been humouring people. He was never advertised on this site and never will be the fact is i advertised him elsewhere becaues if he is to be sold then thats what i want but if he doesnt then i will keep him here but hell have to live in the kennel rather than the house . I had people jumping to conclusions yesterday and i had no plans on selling him on here if he was to be sold then basically its for my reosons and a dog like that should never be sold for 50 quid because he wud end up with anyone. He will not be put down i asure you that.. I was making a point in saying thats what id rather do.. do not take this topic seriously i am only righting this to you as you are deeply concearned thanks dan

when you bought this dog why didnt you tell the lad that a dog like this should never be sold for £50 because it could end up with anyone[you] and give the lad more no because it would upset your profit margin hope no one on this site gives or sells you a dog cat mouse bird or anything to be honest and did the cat get ragged and ran away ? did the cat die or not

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way that this dog is going to be sold the cat thing was down to the missus being daft thinking all animals are friends and that shite. The cat got ragged and ran away he was playing but its scared the shite outa the missus cus we have a small child.. I had no intention on selling him on this site because i dont want him going to a working home to be smashed up .. ive basically been humouring people. He was never advertised on this site and never will be the fact is i advertised him elsewhere becaues if he is to be sold then thats what i want but if he doesnt then i will keep him here but hell have to live in the kennel rather than the house . I had people jumping to conclusions yesterday and i had no plans on selling him on here if he was to be sold then basically its for my reosons and a dog like that should never be sold for 50 quid because he wud end up with anyone. He will not be put down i asure you that.. I was making a point in saying thats what id rather do.. do not take this topic seriously i am only righting this to you as you are deeply concearned thanks dan

when you bought this dog why didnt you tell the lad that a dog like this should never be sold for £50 because it could end up with anyone[you] and give the lad more no because it would upset your profit margin hope no one on this site gives or sells you a dog cat mouse bird or anything to be honest and did the cat get ragged and ran away ? did the cat die or not

this is close to my heart as we have a rescued minature bull that has serious issues with most other four legged animals we've had her for 8 - 9 years and she is retired to the mother in laws but in that time she's never managed to get hold of anything she wasn't supposed to except some prick who attacked the mrs and we had three other dogs besides "mini". so i ask ya how difficult is it to be aware and on the ball????

anybody that buys an animal then sells it on trying to excuse the fact that he's making profit (400%) by comming up with a b#llsh#t excuse about a cat and higher prices coz it'll only generate the right kind of interest, doesn't give a f#ck about the animal only the readies i would have ripped derbylads arms off if the mrs would of let me have this bull and i'd of made damm sure it weren't gonna rip owt it weren't meant to let alone a f#cking pet cat

i never got chance to reply to the other thread as it got closed, tbh i said it couldnt be trusted round live stock i also told him id never trust it fully round kids hes had it 5 mins and advertising on epupz that its good with kids, i told him i could of sold the dog for a lot more but all wanted a family dog and i wasnt risking kids with that dog, he told me it wasnt going near any of his dogs or kid, he seemed genuine buying a collar and chain from the off but now after reading about hed rather have it put down ? well just feel for the dog lets hope he sees sense and lets a genuine guy of here have him, i made a loss on that dog but thats the risk when buying older dogs some turn out good some dont you cut your losses and move on.HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

i never got chance to reply to the other thread as it got closed, tbh i said it couldnt be trusted round live stock i also told him id never trust it fully round kids hes had it 5 mins and advertising on epupz that its good with kids, i told him i could of sold the dog for a lot more but all wanted a family dog and i wasnt risking kids with that dog, he told me it wasnt going near any of his dogs or kid, he seemed genuine buying a collar and chain from the off but now after reading about hed rather have it put down ? well just feel for the dog lets hope he sees sense and lets a genuine guy of here have him, i made a loss on that dog but thats the risk when buying older dogs some turn out good some dont you cut your losses and move on.HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

Thats a fair thing to say mate nice to hear a fella not bull5h11ting ppl makes a change.............lets hope greed dont kick in here.........atb........dan

This is none of my business tbh, nobody's gonna argue that. But since it's up for discussion on a public forum I'll air my thoughts.

The dog was bought for £50. A week later it's for sale - not back on THL where lads know the score but on epupz and RFUK. You say you are charging £250 instead of the £50 you paid because you want "serious homes only". Funny, you want a "serious" home but advertise on epupz and RFUK of all places... Better off on here or Moochers if you ask me. :blink: But then again you couldn't ask £250 for it on here?

The dog killed the wife's cat so you wanted the extra £200 cos that's what Bengals cost. But the cat's still alive.

You don't want it getting kennelled off for the rest of his life so you're selling it to a "pet" home (like working dog lads can't keep a dog in the house?). Now you're keeping it but kennelling it instead of letting it in the house.

This story has more contradictions than the bible! :D I just hope the dog gets done right by at the end of all this. Personally I think if you really do want a decent 'pet' home for it, the best thing you can do for the dog is take up bullterrier on his excellent offer. Failing that sell it to a decent dog lad (or lass) off here for £50 after vetting their home and circumstances. Seems fair enough to me. Cheers.

once the dogs away the new owner can do what he wants i know a lad who was gifted a working terrier he had it sold on before he even saw it, hope the dog finds a good home every body has different standards we live and learn

Aye that's true, but would you really want to be dealing with such arseholes? If I was the bloke who gifted a decent working terrier to that lad he'd not be having dogs again I can tell you that much. What a chancer. We do indeed all have our own standards, but we can do without that kind of tosser in the working dog world. It's all very well saying the new owner can do as he pleases - and he can! - but that's just the legal aspect. The fact is we're a community, and when you start taking the pee and treating good working dogs as commodities and to hell with the rest, word soon spreads.

Feel sorry for any fully grown man who has to buy a dog at a cheap price and sell it on to make abit of money...things must be really bad if you have to that low.

imo he should give the dog away for free to someone on here who can offer him a good home where he will stay.

yep

name the c**t!

under the name of hubbs, , what a f**k up this has bein, :wallbash: obviously he could see he was going to make a quick profit so got the dog, :thumbdown: , he has done nothing but lie, , a couple of people have offered to help him and the dog out, but he is just making excuses, , he would more rather sell the dog on them numpty sites, , than to bullterrier on here who seems he has a real passion for this type of dog, and has the know how to keep this type of dog, , hubbs £200 aint going to fetch back a dead cat, still not sure if it is dead or not, lets hope so anyways, , , stop f*****g the dog about and get it sorted. :wallbash::censored:

when my dog accidentaly killed a cat it only cost like £65 quid, including a cremation

The dog is not for fecking sale why dont people listen !! Basically people have built up a massive hype over nothing, he is not being put down i was basically saying id rather do that than let an idiot take him. The dog would not sell for that much anyway its an adult bull and people would never pay that. . As i said right at the start i dont really wanna get rid but the missus would not take no for an answer.. As im saying u just cant sell them for that much i wasnt hoping for any replys, i think people have looked to much into things.. He is going nowhere and is happy in the kennel and im sure people have missus out there but shes right off my back so all good ..