patterdale bitch in pup

am just puting this up me and my mate just done a reapeat mateing on these dogs all the pups out this bitch seem to have nice heads heres a couple of pics

this is the siire

Picture194.jpg

Picture062.jpg

heres a pic of of one of the last pups

Picture068.jpg

Picture047.jpg

and heres the dam sire and one of the pups off the last litter

Picture050.jpg

both the dam and sire are 100per cent grafters :thumbs:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont mean to cause an arguement but you say grafters mate maybe you just dont want to post that type of photo but to me a grafter below at some point gets marked up they may look dirty but what happen at end of the dig did you lift them to stop them get marked ofr just not post that type of photo big head small head prefer big head myself but a dog that graft i prefer even more atb

dont mean to cause an arguement but you say grafters mate maybe you just dont want to post that type of photo but to me a grafter below at some point gets marked up they may look dirty but what happen at end of the dig did you lift them to stop them get marked ofr just not post that type of photo big head small head prefer big head myself but a dog that graft i prefer even more atb

if your terrier has got any brains it wont get marked up mate ;)

that lined with bounty again scotty had a good day last sunday with jake and the pup [bANNED TEXT] you bn upto

well done mate hows wee jake comeing on my terrier pup is had a shot now ross was thare with me ;)

if your terrier has got any brains it wont get marked up mate ;)

Are you sure

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL
when will she be due?

it just got lined last week so 8 weeks left but thare is a litter due in 1 week of my dog in the pic

any pics of the bitch witch is due a litter in a week ?

when will she be due?

it just got lined last week so 8 weeks left but thare is a litter due in 1 week of my dog in the pic

any pics of the bitch witch is due a litter in a week ?

sorry mate av no pics of the bitch but a will try and get some