Lurcher pups due in ireland

I have a litter of pups due this weekend out of my whippet bitch i am keeping two back for my own use and the rest will be for sale so i can see how they get on...They are Sire : saluki hound cross collie hound 26" excellent dog hes 8 and still working he was a brilliant hare dog never really lamped as it wasnt his job Dam : whippet bitch 21" inches good little lamping bitch, Hope to get the best of both with this breeding. both parents can be seen 130euro to cover food etc. Il put pics of pups and dam and sire up as soon as i get some

I have a litter of pups due this weekend out of my whippet bitch i am keeping two back for my own use and the rest will be for sale so i can see how they get on...They are Sire : saluki hound cross collie hound 26" excellent dog hes 8 and still working he was a brilliant hare dog never really lamped as it wasnt his job Dam : whippet bitch 21" inches good little lamping bitch, Hope to get the best of both with this breeding. both parents can be seen 130euro to cover food etc. Il put pics of pups and dam and sire up as soon as i get some

good luck with the sale of the pups :victory:

wud u deliver up 2 armagh