Morning Mooch

Went out for a bit of a mooch around the shoot this morning with dog and gun. Firstly went to an area where I usually see plenty of rabbits, had a walk around there for an hour or so with the air rifle; only got one shot off and misseed, I could'nt hit a barn door with an air rifle, really must invest in a suppressed 410! So went around the other side of the shoot to check some traps around the feeders. Took the shotgun this time hoped to see a hare; only ended up shooting a couple of woodies but thought I would share a few pics. Cheers

Couple of woodies, Ivy, and my trusty old 12

100_0751.jpg

Couple of the shoot

100_0752.jpg

100_0755.jpg

And me terrier Ivy

100_0757.jpg

those supressed 410s are awsomly quiet

I've got my eye on one of those Baikal stealth .410

i have shot 1 but dont know what make it was, it was a single shot bolt action job with a synthetic stock, bout as quiet as a prechared airrifle with a mod on it!

baikals are normaly pretty reliable so you should be fine with that

I work at a gun shop in burton. have tried both the biakal stealth and personnally have a single barrel belgian .410 with 8inch hushpower moderator on the end. i thought mine was quiet until i heard one of the stealths. very quiet dead easy to use and to clean. well worth the money. you looking roughly 350 new