boxs008.jpg

Edited by woods

As above triples doubles and singles , all boxes made from 19mm ply,

they will be for sale in pelenna valley terrier and lurcher show and after

that date will be made by the order pick up or will deliver within reason

as long as you cover my fuel cost,singles £25 doubles £35 triples £45

will put pics up later any interest pm.

Hi,

Any pics please looking for a treble for the front of a quad?

Where abouts are you?

Gary

thank you for the lovely compliments my friend show us something constructive you have ever come up with?had the same box as these for years never a problem with ventilation terriers in it twice a week on long journeys the bolts on the third pic ant upside down the box is what do you know about dogs or hunting anyway go and play on some anti site coz that's what you seem to be you weird freak of nature come on numb nuts what else you got?

seems a fair price ,good luck with the sale mate.do you do a treble for beagles? :clapper:

I'm in the middle of making a box for 6 beagles at the moment Goldy mate :victory:

Edited by woods

well if the bolt is not tight in the barrel it will turn when being moved around and the weight of the bolt its self would cause it to drop opening the box.the boxes do look well made as i said before ,but if yous think about it the bolt could open is self .is that ok for you

woods there a fine box well made and cheap at the price for the amount of work put in to them, but the first thing that came in to my head is the first and second box would not hold any of my terriers judging by the position of the bolt, hook and eye would be better added to it , best of luck selling them. you be amazed at the strength of a terrier thats wired to the moon and wants to get out of the box he is in.
like to see em chew out of these.

post-20657-1245264781.jpg

woods there a fine box well made and cheap at the price for the amount of work put in to them, but the first thing that came in to my head is the first and second box would not hold any of my terriers judging by the position of the bolt, hook and eye would be better added to it , best of luck selling them. you be amazed at the strength of a terrier thats wired to the moon and wants to get out of the box he is in.

Thats fecking posh that is.

p***y thanks for the comment mate but that pic doesn't show the lock tidy it would be impossible for a terrier to push open the door because of the angle that it has to open.

Thats fecking posh that is.

;) cheers pal i try to please they are built to last and look good :D