Sunday on the rats

got up today an desided to get a few of the lads down on my new permission..

quick mooch arround, and the beddy marked so we got stuck in and moved all the shite and one bolted.. the beddy gripped hold but rat b*****d got free, next thing the rat was running along the wall away from use we didnt see it, one of the lads spotted it that was holding my pup, the dog seen it and smashed into it and killed it in seconds, it made my day i was wanting him to get his first one.

got smoker out and had ago at a few holes in the barns but nout there..

the beddy marked again.. me and one my mate started shifting all the shite out the way, twas a right b*****d, got to the very last piece and a massive rat bolted, all the ways this rat could have gone it chose the one that the dogs couldnt get to! it dissapeared in the rough .. gutted it wasnt half a biggon!

we called it a day and put the gear away,just before we where about to get off the beddy marked again!!, he hadnt been wrong once today so we started prodding and the dogs were goin mad, one bolted under a wall and got away, and then a few seconds later the beddy pulled his head out and smashed another rat

cant wait unti the next one

post-29183-1244999136_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ratter