feeding cubs

Guest SUPERTED
I'd feed them up when there big and strong i'd trap em then let em loose on a golf course and let the dogs have a run on them.

do the lab n ridgeback get a good run on 1 :hmm:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mass_G3nocide
I'd feed them up when there big and strong i'd trap em then let em loose on a golf course and let the dogs have a run on them.

do the lab n ridgeback get a good run on 1 :hmm:

Lol a labrador on a fox good one.

if you know anyone with a young terrier or lurcher that need the work give them a crack at them thats what i would do mate but i feed cubs local to me every year but they in a built up area so cant be shot or dug to that is why i feed them to study my future quarry atb mate what ever you decide

Im not refering to the feeding of cubs, id do it if i had a litter close, but some things said here are f*****g daft things to be sayng

"exterminate them"

"Trap them and let the dogs run them on a golf course"

f**k a duck. Sites full of f*****g cowboys and retards

Actually the Red Fox isn't vermin, it is an indigenous british mammal. Some individuals can become vermin when they get themselves into situations that conflict with man's business. Remember that wildlife management is a balance not a right to kill.

Respect all wildlife and respect your quarry.

bollox you do know your on a HUNTING forum dont you?

Im not refering to the feeding of cubs, id do it if i had a litter close, but some things said here are f*****g daft things to be sayng

"exterminate them"

dont tie me in with those other quotes........vermin should be exterminated...fact

"exterminate them"

dont tie me in with those other quotes........vermin should be exterminated...fact

and your one of the cowboys i mentioned

If foxes are in plague proportions where you are then kill away, killing for killing sake just because you can aint 'management' in any shape or form.

"exterminate them"

and your one of the cowboys i mentioned

If foxes are in plague proportions where you are then kill away, killing for killing sake just because you can aint 'management' in any shape or form.

no offence my man but you are talking shit...if left un-checked a fox will breed and breed the offspring will move out from the area causing problems where ever they end up...they spread disease cause all manner of problems with those that keep livestock,pheasant shoots, poultry even sheep and pidgeons...they are vermin and need to be controlled we have all seen the damage they can do...suprises me some are willing to feed and encourage them...to me thats f****n daft!

i would say it depended on the individual situation

if cubs are near game birds or an area thats heavily populated i'd say bring on a pup or two and logically if the bit of land is lacking foxes then whats the harm in encouraging, theres been a few topics about breeding and releasing rabbits so why not in certain circumstances help the fox

however what my logic tells me to do then what i would do when forced into making that choice i'm not sure what i'd do if i'm honest probably feed them - though admittly not venison what a waste!!

with regards to respect your wildlife and quarry by zig zag wonderer damn right! the fox is so cleaver and can out smart many a dog, they have adapted to live in so many types of cover, from deserts to mountains to cities and forest, they is something to say about an animal without the use of modern technolagy that is able to do this, humans wouldn't last a week unless strictly trained yet they do it by instinct

good luck in everyone who is currently feeding cubs and enjoy hunting next season!!!

Guest foxyjo.

Feed them. :thumbs:

There's no glory in killing cubs. Help them along, it's a wonderful chance to observe them and learn about your quarry. They are absolutely fascinating.

And as has already been mentioned before, they'll be sport in the future.