FOR SALE Mitsubishi Shogun GLS LWB 2.8TD

no offence mate but shoguns are worthless these days sombody tried to give me one in better condition than yours and i stil didnt take it they are bags of rust its the pajero that hold ther money, if you can get 500 for the shogun then i would jump at it. by looking at it yours is on rusty side aswell. good luck with your sale bud

cheers FT

you have'nt a clue have you ???, shoguns are always better sellers than pajero's, and if somebody offered me one for nowt i'd take it no matter what the condition...... :rolleyes:

well i for one think its a fair price if you didnt mind doing the rust spots .

i found this one same year etcc and the last time i looked it was £1300 but hadnt met the reserve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-PAJERO-SH...%3A1%7C294%3A50

SOLD FOR £1850 !!

stick it on ebay davy and you will get a grand for it

look at this one which failed it mot

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-MITSUBISHI-SHOG...%3A1%7C294%3A50

SOLD FOR £880 !!!

SO MUCH FOR NOT BEING WORTH ANYTHING

Cheers.....I do have my motor on ebay but as of yet no takers....it finishes at around 19.00 tonight......The thing is all the bits it failed on have been repaired and i will keep it if i dont get any takers....it now has 1 yrs m.o.t so i do think for the money it is a decent motor....yes cosmetically it could do with a couple of bits being tidied up but other than that it drives fine and there is plenty of life left in the motor so will just have to wait and see....Davy

no offence mate but shoguns are worthless these days sombody tried to give me one in better condition than yours and i stil didnt take it they are bags of rust its the pajero that hold ther money, if you can get 500 for the shogun then i would jump at it. by looking at it yours is on rusty side aswell. good luck with your sale bud

cheers FT

you have'nt a clue have you ???, shoguns are always better sellers than pajero's, and if somebody offered me one for nowt i'd take it no matter what the condition...... :rolleyes:

your the fool that doesnt have clue any trader will tell you shoguns are rust buckets, Pajeros jap imports and hold their money not like shoguns of that age ?

The reason you would take rusty shogun for nowt is because your skint ha ha popper boy

Edited by felltool

cheers FT

your the fool that doesnt have clue any trader will tell you shoguns are rust buckets, Pajeros jap imports and hold their money not like shoguns of that age ?

The reason you would take rusty shogun for nowt is because your skint ha ha popper boy

listen sausage, i probably sell more motors in a month than you have in your life, and its a well known fact (to people without learning difficulties like yourself) that shoguns hold there money better than imported pajero's and because both are virtually the same motor, they both rust the same, it all depends how long they have been in the country and how well they have been maintained, most insurance companys wont even touch a pajero and you dont get any history with them either (which means a lot to most traders) :whistling: , and as for being skint ???, dont make me laugh dickhead, your the one with half of your topics in the for sale section trying make ends meet..... :clapper:

cheers FT

listen sausage, i probably sell more motors in a month than you have in your life, and its a well known fact (to people without learning difficulties like yourself) that shoguns hold there money better than imported pajero's and because both are virtually the same motor, they both rust the same, it all depends how long they have been in the country and how well they have been maintained, most insurance companys wont even touch a pajero and you dont get any history with them either (which means a lot to most traders) :whistling: , and as for being skint ???, dont make me laugh dickhead, your the one with half of your topics in the for sale section trying make ends meet..... :clapper:

whats up unlucky you dont like taking pelters eh but you will try give it out to all the daftys ? away and eat some more of your dog mince because your full of it. and for me am packing with fold wee man, So you are better off in motor trade they need guys like you, i probaly got more motors in dirve than you had hot dinners ? now am finished with this topic end of.

And your the sausage sucker unlucky

Edited by felltool

Right guys a need this motor away ......I moved house just last week and i need all the money i can get.....I am gonna take a loss on this but i do need the extra cash...so i will take £875 ....It does have a years m.o.t now so again if anybody is interested ...you can p.m me or call 07812063840.

ebay it , you will get good money for it

Hi...I did have it on ebay but no takers ....it must be a scottish thing where we dont want to part with any cash :D .....but i will probably put it back on ebay in a few days...cheers Davy