lurcher bitch for sale 9 month old 24 inche saluki wippet grey x bull grey collie wippet grey comin on excellent shes broke with cattle and started to jump she had 2 droped rabbits and one leverit excellent bitch for this winter first 2 see will buy

bags off potenial 200 pound for quick,sellin due to lack off space and time ATB LURCHERMAN

Edited by lurcherman1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this dog is a belter the only reason am sellin it is because aff got this pup, aff got a pet staff and im getting 2 pups that my dog sired so the girlfriends not the happiest as u can imagine, a dont even really want to get rid of the dog but aff got no choise so it has to go preferably to a good working home ATB LURCHERMAN

bump

nice looking pup mate. if you keep bumping the ad the mods will lock it. atb jay

will they mate a better fuk it up then lol cheers LM

yeah they locked my ad for bumpin it mate, atb with the sale. jay

bump

nice looking pup mate. if you keep bumping the ad the mods will lock it. atb jay

will they mate a better fuk it up then lol cheers LM

yeah they locked my ad for bumpin it mate, atb with the sale. jay

did they aye the fukers lol aye cheers mate am no even wanting ti get rid off it but aff really no got the space

Guest bullterrier
this dog is a belter the only reason am sellin it is because aff got this pup, aff got a pet staff and im getting 2 pups that my dog sired so the girlfriends not the happiest as u can imagine, a dont even really want to get rid of the dog but aff got no choise so it has to go preferably to a good working home ATB LURCHERMAN

so your selling this pup to get two more pups that's so wrong mate if the pups that good why not keep it and take a chance on two other pups jmo ....john

so your selling this pup to get two more pups that's so wrong mate if the pups that good why not keep it and take a chance on two other pups jmo ....john

aye mate as i said a dont want to get rid of the dog but aff not got enough space if a did have a would keep the dog,the only reason am getting the 2 other pups is because my dog is the sire as aff already said