Rat shooting Permission if anyone wants it.

Hi everyone I have permission to shoot on a small chicken farm near Honiton Devon, but it is a little too far for me to travel. so if there is anyone out there close enough to take it on and are responsible. get back to me and I can sort the details out for you.

the place is crawling it's a great little place and real fun.

• Thanks 1

The farmer is a real top bloke and has a real problem on his hands, but I just cant afford the fuel money to get there, it needs a real hammering and then 2-3 visits per week ideally. There is a few rabbits to have a go at too. I must stress responsible shooters only.... I will meet the person at the farm and introduce them to the farmer and want to make sure he gets the right person for the job. He moves the sheds every year and he had a thousand rats last time using dogs and guns!!

The farmer is a real top bloke and has a real problem on his hands, but I just cant afford the fuel money to get there, it needs a real hammering and then 2-3 visits per week ideally. There is a few rabbits to have a go at too. I must stress responsible shooters only.... I will meet the person at the farm and introduce them to the farmer and want to make sure he gets the right person for the job. He moves the sheds every year and he had a thousand rats last time using dogs and guns!!

not far pal , and am interested, i do a pig farm at the moment, how much commitment does the owner want, when he moving the sheds, got the terriers and guns- will pm you :gunsmilie:

not far pal , and am interested, i do a pig farm at the moment, how much commitment does the owner want, when he moving the sheds, got the terriers and guns- will pm you :gunsmilie:

Yea PM me, all the farmer want is someone to turn up once twice per fortnight really, but it need getting on top of as there is loads of the things. There are three sheds to shoot in and around , it's a fantastic set up really as it is non stop as you work from one shed to another. There is some real big un's too. also he really only want guns to control it at the moment, as he had the dogs in as I said but they were a little destructive and crazy, so guns only at the moment.

Yea PM me, all the farmer want is someone to turn up once twice per fortnight really, but it need getting on top of as there is loads of the things. There are three sheds to shoot in and around , it's a fantastic set up really as it is non stop as you work from one shed to another. There is some real big un's too. also he really only want guns to control it at the moment, as he had the dogs in as I said but they were a little destructive and crazy, so guns only at the moment.

that a souned offer that mate im gutted im to far away iv just got back in to air rifle shooting and iv not got any permissions of my own its nice of you to get sumone els in ther good on you mate :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• 12 years later...
On 09/01/2022 at 14:55, Daniel Stephens said:

I live near Jct 24, Honiton is not that far, do you still need some help ? I am interested

Thanks

Daniel

Welcome aboard Daniel, Don't expect an answer anytime soon matey and after 12 years the rat perm may be a housing estate now.

Phil 

• Haha 3