Ton up

yeah just a clown who knows feck all apart from jumping into threads and trying to be be clever cu nt

You write disgusting perverted comments and swear on a forum read by kids. Your a perverted disgusting little man with a bad attitude problem now run along and jack another one of your well bred coursing dogs.

god you are a muppet.

right joe you say coursing dogs are no good i will enter my dog in lamping comp if you put what ever you have , and i tell you what i will pay for your entry aswell . dont try and use the site is read by kids shit

even if you two enter, there is no garantee you will get drawn together.

You'll have to go on the reserves for now................. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still a prick i see jo, how long have you been on here ? still waiting to here something sensible from you. now run on

rrrrrrrrrrr Shaun's dummy is out and he wont put it back in :laugh:

how many of your well bred coursing dogs have you bought and sold this last season in your bible (the yellow add trader) :rofl:

dont buy or sell dogs, but if you can find anything on this or any hunting site that ive sold please show me,

now please get back to some imput into subject if you have any

vickers you are a grade one wanker and if anyone has his address please put it up

just have to ask for it mate

id like to add at this point that i,ve got the biggest cock.

i'm a perv ??????????

Thats nowt.............you should hear what i say to MRS Chartpolski..................... :whistling::whistling:

Guest joe ox
god you are a muppet.

right joe you say coursing dogs are no good i will enter my dog in lamping comp if you put what ever you have , and i tell you what i will pay for your entry aswell . dont try and use the site is read by kids shit

As tempting as the offer is to put you in your place little man. Iam particular who I spend time in the company of and would not spend time in the company of a man with character such as you have!

hes only in bishop auckland if he was that close to me joe i would be round there feeding them jackers to him,its disgusting what he said

bishop auckland prob the best dog producing area in country :whistling: you his bum chum or jo ????

hope you still not breeding out of that jacker flint it was useless and you tried to puppy peddel with it

alot of jealous people :clapping:

ldv if some one was willing to pay for me to enter i would jump at chance even if it was as standby, i would even put land up

Edited by shaun v
hope you still not breeding out of that jacker flint it was useless and you tried to puppy peddel with it

ldv if some one was willing to pay for me to enter i would jump at chance even if it was as standby, i would even put land up

Why not pay yourself, its only £50??? You'd prob still get a place now as a few will drop out................ :yes:

put me down

Send me a PM with all the details i need mate and i'll get you on the list, just had a couple drop out so there is a place going right now if you want it............ :thumbs:

Guest joe ox

Who would be jealous of you! You carnt even write a sentance without being disgusting towards kids or swearing!!!! There is words to describe people like you which I wouldnt use on a forum accessable to all ages!!!