1/2 grey 1/4 collie 1/4 deerhound pup for sale

Right then my mate has a 1/2 greyhound 1/4 collie 1/4 deerhound bitch for sale .He is being forced too move house and ddoesnt think its fair too have what is going too be a big dog (25"-27") in a small flat .She is 3 an a half months old .This is a very regretable sale but it is for the best .He is looking for £180 OVNO or swap for terrier pup..... for any more info please call 01389759129 and ask for shaun

p.s I aint no puppy pedaler

post-33534-1244809474.jpg

Edited by GarethC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then my mate has a 1/2 greyhound 1/4 collie 1/4 deerhound bitch for sale .He is being forced too move house and ddoesnt think its fair too have what is going too be a big dog (25"-27") in a small flat .She is 3 an a half months old .This is a very regretable sale but it is for the best ..... for any more info please call 01389759129 and ask for shaun

p.s I aint no puppy pedaler

think you need a price and location mate or the mods will delete your ad. atb jay

f**k me, a lurcher don't need a big place if you take it out, it's called exercise. :angry: What f*****g arsehole decides on a lurcher, then suddenly changes their mind and decide they want a terrier when the pups only 3 month old? Fecking beats me, probably can't be arsed to wait the 18 month or so until the dogs ready to be worked, or put the effort in.

Sorry for the harsh words directed at one so young, but an idiots an idiot no matter what the age, IMO. :yes:

f**k me, a lurcher don't need a big place if you take it out, it's called exercise. :angry: What f*****g arsehole decides on a lurcher, then suddenly changes their mind and decide they want a terrier when the pups only 3 month old? Fecking beats me, probably can't be arsed to wait the 18 month or so until the dogs ready to be worked, or put the effort in.

Sorry for the harsh words directed at one so young, but an idiots an idiot no matter what the age, IMO. :yes:

I'm thinking of buying this Bitch. What do people think of her?

ryt lads i know its not my dog and all but supose its his dog he can o what he wants lol i ddont particularrly agree with having the dog then selling it but its his choice ,I love the dog and see it neearly eveery day and im conciderig buyig her , just cool the heat down pleease lol

Cheers

Gareth

I'm thinking of buying this Bitch. What do people think of her?

I think if you going to give her a good stable home i would shake your hand mate and my thinking is a bitch is the way to go 100% other fellas will think diff but she looks spot on looks wise and is young enough to bring on well if you got time.