favorite pics of your dogs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10052009018.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

cocker used to love a dummy,

dont no how to put this but i am 95% positive that that bitch whith the pups is a bitch that went missing out my kennel on august 14 2008. sascha ano your saying tht its not mine and youve had it from a pup but everything is telling me thats my dog even the collor on the dog same 1 wat was on the dog [bANNED TEXT] it went mising. a could be all mixed up but if your sure that its not my dog well meet up somewer and you can show me the dog al get transport to wer ever just to make sure. not sayin u pinched it or nothing like that but you could of been sold it of some 1 or found it we both live in the north east so meetin up will be easy. obviously if you say no then a no its my dog and if you no that this could be my dog youd have the desincy to give it bac to me as a am lost with out that dog

ask lewis123 he run this bitch from 8 month old hes the lad in the pics, phone the lad who i got her off, i run her winter 2007 and 2008,

u want some pics of two seasons ago!!!!

you and yor m8s could say anthing show me a pic of her [bANNED TEXT] she was a pup then al believe ya but for some reason a bet you cant. wat picture is on that collor a bet its a lurcher and a hair if its not my dog wats the harm in me having a look

look at the dates the pics were posted. hunting life dont lie, march 2008. not saying you are but you could be a dog thief for all i know, i dont know you from adam! i arent gonna show you the dog when its 100000000 % not yours, your dog may have looked like mine. no apology for false accusations needed, but all the proof you need is on this site.

why lie [bANNED TEXT] did i say i was going to break into your kennels and what makes you think iam a dog thief at the start of all this all i did was emailed u and asked for a better pic of the dog and now your acusin me of wantin to break into ur kennels. u must like making a mountain out of a mole hill do ya

email from you

bull x

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:dog, Jun 18 2009, 10:57 PM

Born Hunter

Group: Members

Member No.: 32573

if you want to play the hard way then al find out wer you live and take a look for my self all this and it could be over nothing al a need to do is see the dog

why go mooching round someones kennels, who hasnt got your dog, every dog man i know is paranoid about strangers around there kennels, thats all mate, like i say didnt say you were a theif, but i dont know from adam, hope you find your bitch, goodluck

Guest miller1989
Some really good pics on here and some really funny ones!

These are my favourites of my dog

This is him getting pi**ed

drunkdog1.jpg

This is him pi**ed

drunkdog2.jpg

2008_0114dogs0036.jpg

2008_0114dogs0022.jpg

2007_08272FOOTBALL0021.jpg

2008_0202dogscold0030.jpg

bottom pic is real nice got to be 1 of the best looking dogs on lurcher forums its ryfurd ant it

Now that is one of the best looking dogs ive ever seen credit to you! Beauty!

These two always make me smile

The last pic is a cracker, is that your Buckie bottle per chance :drink:

No mate it's the dogs carry out :D

There seems to be a theme developing here and who am I to say no. I prefer to start them young, it gives me a break from them knawing on my legs anyway.

Gobipups_49days004.jpg

This girl can handle her beer unlike her brother! :rolleyes: :alcoholic:

Gobipups_49days056.jpg

atb Dirtwinger