new coursing dvd out now

pups went before xmas all jabbed wormed and leader trained . waited that long because they looked so good and it was hard to decideded which 2 i wanted for myself, and i didnt need to advertise on here, didnt want to be known as a puppy peddler lol :oops:

hope you guys are enjoying watching some good genuine footage

pups went before xmas all jabbed wormed and leader trained . waited that long because they looked so good and it was hard to decideded which 2 i wanted for myself, and i didnt need to advertise on here, didnt want to be known as a puppy peddler lol :oops:

hope you guys are enjoying watching some good genuine footage

I APPOLIGISE TO ALL THE LADS WHO'S P.M'D ME ABOUT THE DVD'S I HAVEN'T REALLY GOT ANY COPIES I WAS JUST WINDING S.V UP :angel:

VICK PENCIL ME IN FOR A RUN WITH JERRY IN JAN ;)

sean how was jerrys mother bred mate

jerrys mother is bred back to ballregan bob + merlin eve lines, joe bought her from trevor who lives near peterborough she is the black n white bitch on the 2 previous vids ive done .

his sire is J. Skyes sam who is out of flint which is out of similer sire to joe's bitch to J. Cuninghams rose, put to a bitch that came off fat gary what was out of blaze.

Just watched the DVD , i liked the dog that the Gaskins sold the white one , i liked the bit were u said the dog is 25months old ,born last september lmao i havent watched it all yet , Tommy ill run u a copy if u want one .............

Just watched the DVD , i liked the dog that the Gaskins sold the white one , i liked the bit were u said the dog is 25months old ,born last september lmao i havent watched it all yet , Tommy ill run u a copy if u want one .............

she would have won forley easily and the ground where she ran second round was a joke , did i say that . 25mths and was born last september???????? i must have been stressed or my little lad was out with me :icon_eek: tommy can get his own bought

Edited by shaun v
Just watched the DVD , i liked the dog that the Gaskins sold the white one , i liked the bit were u said the dog is 25months old ,born last september lmao i havent watched it all yet , Tommy ill run u a copy if u want one ............. i ran with that bitch for a season when she won a very good animal shes 7yr old now some animal in her prime hes produced some top class stock as old tramp theyve got some very good youngsters there now by him
Im skint sell us a half price copy Mr V ............ :whistling: :whistling: ..................... :toast: :toast:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs:

sorry for delay been busy .

i will if you dont send me naked pics tommy, pm me :good:

Edited by shaun v
  • 3 weeks later...

Well ive seen the Dvd now Mr V.......................You have a great voice for sending people to sleep SV :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good Quality Filming :victory: How much Labrador is there in Jerry then ???

ATB TOMMY ;) ;)