It is a nice stamp of a dog , why do u have to advertise for a bitch for it ??????? surley if it was any good and people had seen the dog go , you would have plenty of bitches for it ??????????

theres always one :angry: just let him advertise his animal ffs

well said :clapper: there are to many people willing to crab a mans dog on this site :blink:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont go far wrong with this dog..........I worked the dog with Turk during his hayday & believe me the dog has seen ALOT of work. A good dog on the lamp & a great daytime tool for the terr

Posted Images

no mate cur stopper - scotsman max

Both Reid dogs mate......... :thumbs:

yes mate your right hes a straight half x

A nice Stamp of dog, well balanced for a straight half x, not to bulky as some :victory:

dont think curstopper ever lined a grey jambo

That what i was thinking myself.

as there are alot of dogs out there with fake peds not saying this dog is thats why i asked.

Both Reid dogs mate......... :thumbs:

yes mate your right hes a straight half x

A nice Stamp of dog, well balanced for a straight half x, not to bulky as some :victory:

Yes Ray, hes fit, strong and fast as f..............

It will be a real shame if the right bitch can't be found for this dog, he is a real tool, with a chilled temperament(spent ages last night at a birthday party being fed sausage rolls by my kids) and a great dog to be around, sociable, stock broken, can be a bit smelly though when his owner lets him run into a muddy dyke after a bunny...........

i no the lad that owned scotsmans max he was a very nice looking dog a just seen pics of him very game dog from what i was told

cur stopper was my pals da's dog the dog was called { sunny} a wish we were in to lurchers when we were kids cos we would ove had some our self a think the dog went up to scotland when he was aboot ten. The best bull a seen crackin dog