7 MONTH WHIPPET PUP MALE

im having to sell one of my whippet pups as im going back to college in september and sadly wont have the time to give both dogs the work and effort they deserve.

its a male,

7months old

just over 21inches tts

blue in colour

kc registered from sooty sam lines.. the sire is mike browns dog, strike while the irons hot

his testicles have dropped and hes got both of them

i would prefer the dog to go to a working home as in the right hand he will make a good worker.

im based on the ards penisula

im looking £250 for the dog... i paid good money for him and hes from top working lines.

hes been vaccinated and has been feed the best and regularly wormed and fleaed.

any other queries PM me of call 07999495868... if i dont answer leave your name and number and il get back to you a.s.a.p

b61v15.jpg

Edited by dogman89

pitty you wern't a bit closer i would have jumped at him nice dog good luck with the sale

ps can you post him to me LOL LOL :icon_redface:

im sure i could organize a transporter if you were seriously interested?

im having to sell one of my whippet pups as im going back to college in september and sadly wont have the time to give both dogs the work and effort they deserve.

its a male,

7months old

just over 21inches tts

blue in colour

kc registered

i would prefer the dog to go to a working home as in the right hand he will make a good worker.

im looking £250 for the dog... i paid good money for him and hes from top working lines.

any other queries PM me of call 07999495868... if i dont answer leave your name and number and il get back to you a.s.a.p

b61v15.jpg

where r u in northern ireland i live in armagh town

its a male,

7months old

just over 21inches tts

blue in colour

kc registered

b61v15.jpg

it says he is from the ards peninsula... which i think is co.down i think

its a male,

7months old

just over 21inches tts

blue in colour

kc registered

b61v15.jpg

near newtownards

OUT OF INTREST WHAT WOULD IT COST TO BRING HIM OVER

im not a 100% but i think my mate brought a whippet in about 6months ago and it cost him £80 or £90..

Try Jim larkin at the Scarvagh house stud in Northern Ireland, hes over in the UK most weeks in the breeding season with the horse lorry he's delivered and picked up dogs for me for around £50 PM me if you need his number