im new here and new to the hunting game so i just fort id show use a pick of my dog, a guy from this site has got me into the hunting game and i would have liked to of met him years ago because its somthing i enjoy and i will stick to it, this is my first working dog and im over the moon with him, i got him off (FENMAN1#) he is the fella who got me into it, he brought me on some days and nights out with the dogs at the end of the season just gone and we had some real good days. then a couple of weeks ago i phoned him and asked him to look out for a pup for me and he asked me to go round to his house, turns out he gives me a pup he got sent to him from irland and he never took a penny off me so im pleased with what i got, im just waiting for my terrier pup off him now then i will be sorted.

anyways what do use think? his breeding is SIRE, saluki/greyhound x stag/collie/greyhound DAM firstx bull/greyhound.

hes 12 weeks old

happy hunting TCP

post-34947-1244401361.jpg

im new here and new to the hunting game so i just fort id show use a pick of my dog, a guy from this site has got me into the hunting game and i would have liked to of met him years ago because its somthing i enjoy and i will stick to it, this is my first working dog and im over the moon with him, i got him off (FENMAN1#) he is the fella who got me into it, he brought me on some days and nights out with the dogs at the end of the season just gone and we had some real good days. then a couple of weeks ago i phoned him and asked him to look out for a pup for me and he asked me to go round to his house, turns out he gives me a pup he got sent to him from irland and he never took a penny off me so im pleased with what i got, im just waiting for my terrier pup off him now then i will be sorted.

anyways what do use think? his breeding is SIRE, saluki/greyhound x stag/collie/greyhound DAM firstx bull/greyhound.

hes 12 weeks old

happy hunting TCP

nice dog mate hunting is like pringles once you pop you just cant stop :D:D

good man fennman1 , pup is a cracker mate hope you have lots of fun with him in the future.

sound pal, the parents are good dogs both of them are killing foxes in IRLAND single handed the father is is good on the lamp too so if hes brought on right he should do the stuff, il help him bring him on anyway hes a nice pup tho.

cheers

Good on you fenman thats wat it should be like instead of evey body trying to cash in on the dog game just hope the lad returns the favour one day.atvb dell

well poacher i see loads of people trying to cash in on dogs these days and i wouldnt mind but most of em for sale are no good. but i was showed the ropes by the old dog men some of wich you no, and i never payed nothing for the dog i just paid 80 quid for the tranporter from irland to england so im not gonna take money off him he is a genuine lad. and i got a pup to bring on next year anyway so the pup is going to benifit with TCP hes good to the pup and iv told him if he turns out no good to bring him back and il get him a another one but if the pup is as good as his mother or father he wont be brining him back but we all no 2 good dogs dont make good ones all the time.

thanks for the comment anyway atb fenman