Hi I have a pure saluki dog for sale he is 11 months old out of working stock.he comes with all his pedergree papers,so he's kc reg...I have no up to date pics but I will sort some out soon.all vewings welcome.price.£400..mobile 07903986901.south east erea

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-5042-1244394878_thumb.jpg

post-5042-1244394860_thumb.jpg

this is the full litter brother of the one caspa is selling, i bought this one direct off caspa, i can vouch for him as a genuine lad with good dogs that are all in good nick, someone will be getting a real nice dog here. they have all the paperwork plus they are micro chipped, very fast type with tons of stamina.

Edited by cocker

this is the full litter brother of the one caspa is selling, i bought this one direct off caspa, i can vouch for him as a genuine lad with good dogs that are all in good nick, someone will be getting a real nice dog here.

your saluki lookes good hope he does you proud ;)

this is the full litter brother of the one caspa is selling, i bought this one direct off caspa, i can vouch for him as a genuine lad with good dogs that are all in good nick, someone will be getting a real nice dog here. they have all the paperwork plus they are micro chipped, very fast type with tons of stamina.

Well done cocker he looks great..my licence just got taken off me for coursing so I'm working hard to get it back for the new season..I have 5 here so some more might come up soon all of witch cost a lot of cash but ill keep a couple.