I need to say this mate sorry but the black one looks f*****g terrified

terrified my fu*king arse, i know what your insinuating! you didnt say that when you thought i was in wales and you wanted the dog did you? trust me if my missus was standing in front of your dog pointing a phone in its face yours would be wondering what was going on too, so keep your smart suggestive comments to yourself thanks! ! ! ! !

what has wales got to do with anything :blink: :blink: i live in lanarkshire :blink: :blink: was born in wales though not been for a while. no need for you to talk to me like that, it was just a coment why get so touchy about it. your the one in the wrong pal not me.

i got better things to do than imagine am in the playground and act petty so post what you want children am taking my toys and im going home to tell my mum lol :cry:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a cracking looking dog thought it would've been well gone :hmm:

so did i frost, it a good dog for not alot of money. someones gotta be looking for a decent dog to bring on. cheers. jay

I thought K was coming to see you today?He is a nice looking dog :thumbs:

he had a dissagreement with his missus and went on the lash frost, he sent me a pm earlier but was givin the mackrell a go today so didnt recieve it till tonight and he not been logged in, atb jay :drinks: