• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beddy x now gone. black saluki grey x whippet grey still here. cheers. jay :good:

would you take £100 for him pal? he looks like a cracking dog. im trying to arrange transport pal. thanks hare

beddy x now gone. black saluki grey x whippet grey still here. cheers. jay :good:

would you take £100 for him pal? he looks like a cracking dog. im trying to arrange transport pal. thanks hare

i would take £80 mate he really needs to go, it not fair on him i just aint got the time to spend on him. give me a shout when you get your transport sorted. i could meet you within reason mate. cheers. jay

Guest MickyB
I need to say this mate sorry but the black one looks f*****g terrified

terrified my fu*king arse, i know what your insinuating! you didnt say that when you thought i was in wales and you wanted the dog did you? trust me if my missus was standing in front of your dog pointing a phone in its face yours would be wondering what was going on too, so keep your smart suggestive comments to yourself thanks! ! ! ! !

He only said it looks terrified..... and BOO f*****g HOOO, you spat the dummy!!! Who's the childish one? :D

right then, dog still for sale. give me a shout if your interested if not an you only got some daft negative comment cause your havin a bad day or your misses givin you grief just keep it to yourself instead of trying to offend other people to make you feel better. cheers jay

Guest lurchers&terriers
I need to say this mate sorry but the black one looks f*****g terrified

terrified my fu*king arse, i know what your insinuating! you didnt say that when you thought i was in wales and you wanted the dog did you? trust me if my missus was standing in front of your dog pointing a phone in its face yours would be wondering what was going on too, so keep your smart suggestive comments to yourself thanks! ! ! ! !

what has wales got to do with anything :blink: :blink: i live in lanarkshire :blink: :blink: was born in wales though not been for a while. no need for you to talk to me like that, it was just a coment why get so touchy about it. your the one in the wrong pal not me.