[did you get my pm ?im working my pup at the moment every man for them selve i agree but my mates have been stopped 3nights on the trott ha im not stopping for no one ,maybe il drop on you ha ha
thought you had pulled over before xmas an you got arrested, :rolleyes:

ye i was in a astra gte 5 in the morning couldnt exactly drive the land in that with a t5 up my arse :whistling: thanks to sp ha ha believe me theyl be trouble on the stubble shortly ha ha :gunsmilie: you got a turbo yet

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED
which one would you say is best for lamping landrover defender or daihatsu fourtrack ? ?

DEFENDER all the way they are good motors 300 TDI with a snorkle is the way forward!!!!!

[did you get my pm ?im working my pup at the moment every man for them selve i agree but my mates have been stopped 3nights on the trott ha im not stopping for no one ,maybe il drop on you ha ha
thought you had pulled over before xmas an you got arrested, :rolleyes:

ye i was in a astra gte 5 in the morning couldnt exactly drive the land in that with a t5 up my arse :whistling: thanks to sp ha ha believe me theyl be trouble on the stubble shortly ha ha :gunsmilie: you got a turbo yet

yer i got one . missed a belter on e bay went for 380 gutted really but i have just got an impreza turbo on forrester shocks an 16inch rally tyres . lets have it cant wait Edited by REAL DEAL
Now Now boys. Keep it civil. You never know when you might need a pull out lol. atb stabba. ps. Not be long before im hammering your area lol
easy stabba .theres enough for everyone over here pal .give us a shout an well have a night ,so whats your vehicle preference mate?

Cant beat a scooby for the stubbles then a defender for november onwards. Yeah mate we,ll deffo have a night out durin the season. Hows the dogs coming on that youse came over for? ;)
Now Now boys. Keep it civil. You never know when you might need a pull out lol. atb stabba. ps. Not be long before im hammering your area lol
easy stabba .theres enough for everyone over here pal .give us a shout an well have a night ,so whats your vehicle preference mate?

Cant beat a scooby for the stubbles then a defender for november onwards. Yeah mate we,ll deffo have a night out durin the season. Hows the dogs coming on that youse came over for? ;)

THOUGHT YOU WOULD AGREE ON THE SCOOBYS PERFECT TOOLS FOR THE JOB. PUPS FINE MATE FAT AS A BADGER.DOING WELL CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR WITH HIM. GOT A 12 MONTH OLD PUP FOR THIS YEAR SO FINGERS CROSSED HE SHOULD MAKE THE GRADE. HAVE TO DISAGREE ON DEFENDERS THEY ARE JUST SO UNCOMFATABLE FOR LONG PERIODS OV TIME . JUST WISH THEY COULD BETTER SEATS IN AN MOVE THE STEERRING WHEEL TOWARDS THE MIDDLE A BIT

THOUGHT YOU WOULD AGREE ON THE SCOOBYS PERFECT TOOLS FOR THE JOB. PUPS FINE MATE FAT AS A BADGER.DOING WELL CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR WITH HIM. GOT A 12 MONTH OLD PUP FOR THIS YEAR SO FINGERS CROSSED HE SHOULD MAKE THE GRADE. HAVE TO DISAGREE ON DEFENDERS THEY ARE JUST SO UNCOMFATABLE FOR LONG PERIODS OV TIME . JUST WISH THEY COULD BETTER SEATS IN AN MOVE THE STEERRING WHEEL TOWARDS THE MIDDLE A BIT

Uncomfy maybe mate. but a good set of nobblys on em and you can get over owt. ;)
i'd rather have a fourtrak than a defender any day, defenders break diffs far to easy, get a subaru forester with a good set of tyres on and it will piss the full season... ;)
fourtrak swb tdi van are a good bus . defenders are slow with out a td5 superchipped could not pull the hair out my arse .i rolled a forester ouch it hurt . i just dont think they handle as well as a legacy. imprezas are shxt hot but lack in boot space . i fancy a night in a land cruiser if there is any offers heard they are a good bus :) Edited by REAL DEAL
i'd rather have a fourtrak than a defender any day, defenders break diffs far to easy, get a subaru forester with a good set of tyres on and it will piss the full season... ;)
fourtrak swb tdi van are a good bus . defenders are slow with out a td5 superchipped could not pull the hair out my arse .i rolled a forester ouch it hurt . i just dont think they handle as well as a legacy. imprezas are shxt hot but lack in boot space . i fancy a night in a land cruiser if there is any offers heard they are a good bus :)

scuby's car'nt handle them deep tractor wheelin's ripp the axle's off or the shockers.
fourtrak swb tdi van are a good bus . defenders are slow with out a td5 superchipped could not pull the hair out my arse .i rolled a forester ouch it hurt . i just dont think they handle as well as a legacy. imprezas are shxt hot but lack in boot space . i fancy a night in a land cruiser if there is any offers heard they are a good bus :)

scuby's car'nt handle them deep tractor wheelin's ripp the axle's off or the shockers.

NEVER RIPPED ANYTHING OFF APART FROM BUMPERS.WHICH ONLY TAKE TWO SCREWS TO PUT BACK ON.AND THEY DONT HAVE AXLES TO RIP OFF.THERE A GOOD BUS .A BIT OF UNDERBODY SKID PLATES AN SOME RALLY TYRES PROPER MOTOR FOR A PROPER SPORT Edited by REAL DEAL

NEVER RIPPED ANYTHING OFF APART FROM BUMPERS.WHICH ONLY TAKE TWO SCREWS TO PUT BACK ON.AND THEY DONT HAVE AXLES TO RIP OFF.THERE A GOOD BUS .A BIT OF UNDERBODY SKID PLATES AN SOME RALLY TYRES PROPER MOTOR FOR A PROPER SPORT

i can remember real when you hit some wheelin's side ways and it fu*ked your back end up good style. a few years ago.
Guest ROUGH COATED

300 TDI are quick enough.

NEVER RIPPED ANYTHING OFF APART FROM BUMPERS.WHICH ONLY TAKE TWO SCREWS TO PUT BACK ON.AND THEY DONT HAVE AXLES TO RIP OFF.THERE A GOOD BUS .A BIT OF UNDERBODY SKID PLATES AN SOME RALLY TYRES PROPER MOTOR FOR A PROPER SPORT

i can remember real when you hit some wheelin's side ways and it fu*ked your back end up good style. a few years ago.

THAT MIGHT OF BEEN DIKE NUMBER 1 2 OR 3. I HIT SOME WHEELINGS AN RIPPED THE SUMP OFF COS IT DINT HAVE A SUMP PLATE ON IT .ALL BUSES HAVE SOME FAULTS MATE .WAS OUT SHOOTING IN LEGACY TURBO LAST 3 NIGHTS BUNNY BASHING ON PERMISSION WITH TWO TWELVE BORES NOT A LOT GOT AWAY TRUST ME HA HA HOW MUCH FUN :clapping:HUNDRED RABBITS PLUS Edited by REAL DEAL