Other dog...home needed

Some cracking and some diverse comments, i feel i dont have to justify my actions but should respond to some of the in accurate comments. Firstly i have only ever sold 2 lurchers on this site, 1 pup and 1 bull x bitch. I have bought 5 off this site. To reply steel i have no idea who he is, i am guessing he maybe the chap who bought the pup, and i offered him some digging, but unfortunately my head keeper would not allow this as neither of us new him, i met him on 1 occassion. Secondly pembs hunter, i have never bought a dog for £20 pounds from a rescue home and sold it on. I invite you to prove your comment. I did however buy a dog off here and gave it for free to a young lad starting up, also on this site. I did sell a bull x to huntingnightowl of this site, i gave him i think £40 desiel money back and drove part way to meet him. I told him the truth about the bitch as i had not run her many times due to a toe injury, i gave him the option to return her within the week if not happy. I had 1 email saying she ran well, 3 out of 5 all retrieved, he was however concerned about her fitness and her toe injury( which i told him about). That was the last time i heard off him, no more e mails no calls. The 2 dogs for sale on here now, 1 i bought for £250 of para 1 off this site, she is a cracker ask him yourselves. The whippet i got at 4 months, he is now 10 months and coming on nicely. Ask huntingnightowl and steel what they done with the dogs ?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some cracking and some diverse comments, i feel i dont have to justify my actions but should respond to some of the in accurate comments. Firstly i have only ever sold 2 lurchers on this site, 1 pup and 1 bull x bitch. I have bought 5 off this site. To reply steel i have no idea who he is, i am guessing he maybe the chap who bought the pup, and i offered him some digging, but unfortunately my head keeper would not allow this as neither of us new him, i met him on 1 occassion. Secondly pembs hunter, i have never bought a dog for £20 pounds from a rescue home and sold it on. I invite you to prove your comment. I did however buy a dog off here and gave it for free to a young lad starting up, also on this site. I did sell a bull x to huntingnightowl of this site, i gave him i think £40 desiel money back and drove part way to meet him. I told him the truth about the bitch as i had not run her many times due to a toe injury, i gave him the option to return her within the week if not happy. I had 1 email saying she ran well, 3 out of 5 all retrieved, he was however concerned about her fitness and her toe injury( which i told him about). That was the last time i heard off him, no more e mails no calls. The 2 dogs for sale on here now, 1 i bought for £250 of para 1 off this site, she is a cracker ask him yourselves. The whippet i got at 4 months, he is now 10 months and coming on nicely. Ask huntingnightowl and steel what they done with the dogs ?

I just thought I would but in and ad that I sold the bitch to Alan a few months ago as I could not give her the work she deserved.Looking at that picture I can see the bitch is in tip top condition and a credit to you Alan but I am sad to see her for sale.All I will ad is this is a flying machine.Good luck P1

hard decision to make after working dogs for such a long time, but for all the alleged dogs i have bought or sold i have never dumped one or left it on the field, unlike some people aye steel. We have a saying in wales about glass houses and stones.

dont dump dogs fact never have never will looked after a few for friends 2 greyhounds which were given away on here nob the dog i had of you was given to a pet home as bit ran like a kangeroo

Edited by steel

don't want to get into a slanging match as only more bullshit will surface and i've heard enough to last me a lifetime in the short time i've met you.

you stated the dog jumped well - not sure on which planet but i think it would have a job to jump on the f***ing moon.

you said she f***ed her toe up on the flinty ground and that it didn't affect her - she went lame on that leg virtually every time i ran her.

you claimed she took this and that, preban of course, but she could only take a rabbit and then her toe was f***ed for a week.

i did spot her nail off when i bought her and as you knew a friend i wrongly thought you were a genuine lad when you told me it didn't affect her- lesson learn't.

you gave me the option of returning her but then wouldn't answer your mail - thats as much use as a chocolate teapot.

now what did i do with the dog????????????

i gave it to a mate who has bad ankles and can only get out now and then. i told him the total TRUTH about the bitch and now he takes her rabbiting once a fortnight and sometimes he has to miss a week as she is laid up.

you also told me the only reason you were selling her was the keeper would only now let you shoot the stuff on the shoot so she had to go.

stick to your guns son!!!!!!!!!!!!

name and shame - you reap what you sow

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[.thanks again steel but that pet home dumped the dog in newbury, good things these micro chips. all the best. As for the bull x she again was put up for sale as i got a call asking me about the bitch. i did not understand the comment beware, may you would humour me and explain. yours in sport, wonder why i have got out of the game.

I HAVE SAID ALL I HAVE TO ON THIS MATTER JUST AS LONG AS ALL THE LADS ARE OF AWARE OF YOU I AM A HAPPY MAN.

ALL THE BEST YOURS IN SPORT.

IF WE COULD HAVE A FEW MORE STORIES ABOUT 10.30 WHEN ITS BEDTIME , CHEERS.

JUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE FACT NOT FICTION. GOOD NIGHT