pics of my plummer

I know nothing about the breed, but are they getting bred now with less white and and more red? Looks a bit different from those i have seen in the past...just curious....cheers JD

how did the breed start??and what was is based on ie origins??

most use them for rats now dont they??

dont no much about the breed myself!! :icon_redface:

how did the breed start??and what was is based on ie origins??

most use them for rats now dont they??

dont no much about the breed myself!! :icon_redface:

Jrt x beagle then crossed with a few things,nuttal terrier and bull terrier but no one is really sure what went in the cooking pot.Most folk do use them for rats and rabbits as at this job they take some beating but there's a few out there that do earth work and prove themselves worthy of the task.

I know nothing about the breed, but are they getting bred now with less white and and more red? Looks a bit different from those i have seen in the past...just curious....cheers JD

Yes colour is being bred for more than working ability in to many cases these days.

why dont they just get a smooth coated red lakey...... then it might work too.

• 4 weeks later...
is the dog going to be worked regular to ground or just a pet

nice dog barks, he s working nice now for u great video of him working u had in ur s ill come with u one my pet poodle is old enough, tell me rigger what dogs u got seem to be on here sayin every one sdogs are pets what u got shit-zu

nice dog barks, he s working nice now for u great video of him working u had in ur s ill come with u one my pet poodle is old enough, tell me rigger what dogs u got seem to be on here sayin every one sdogs are pets what u got shit-zu

that rigger dont know wat hes on about. going to be a pet......dont know about you rigger but all my dogs work and if you dont know the difference from a poodle to a beddy terrier. then get off this forume......MUPPIT

Thinking of starting your own line of Plummers girlfriend?...........each bred with one white paw like Jakcos diamond encrusted glove.......CHHAAMMON!!

that rigger dont know wat hes on about. going to be a pet......dont know about you rigger but all my dogs work and if you dont know the difference from a poodle to a beddy terrier. then get off this forume......MUPPIT

:lol:

Yes colour is being bred for more than working ability in to many cases these days.

why dont they just get a smooth coated red lakey...... then it might work too.

then again it might not. most of em are show bred

nice little terrier bark. ignore the messers and keep posting :clapper::victory:

Guest Naughty

legion blood has the bull outcross in it, maks a nice strong stocky plummer imo,widens the geanpool,lot of argueing among plummerfiles as to weather it was needed,then iv never met such a bunch of fannies.smart little dog mate, :victory: