thanks for the reply "i know why you didnt"the dog has jibbed nice one,another waste of space :thumbdown:

how can you say that he has jibbed [bANNED TEXT] i used him last weekend so get ur facts right you galon uchaf muppet

Guest GoneToGround1
thanks for the reply "i know why you didnt"the dog has jibbed nice one,another waste of space :thumbdown:

how can you say that he has jibbed [bANNED TEXT] i used him last weekend so get ur facts right you galon uchaf muppet

dont like replying in PM do you?

the dog has failed a good few times,so why sell it on ! like i said fetch him up and ill see if he goes you cant get fairer than that THEN WE WILL SEE WHO THE MUPPET IS... just remember i know where this dog has come from and it is not up to mine or my mates standards, il do a deal with you,come out with me bring the dog if he goes il double what you want for him...IF HE FAILS PTS.....

the dog has failed a good few times,so why sell it on ! like i said fetch him up and ill see if he goes you cant get fairer than that THEN WE WILL SEE WHO THE MUPPET IS... just remember i know where this dog has come from and it is not up to mine or my mates standards, il do a deal with you,come out with me bring the dog if he goes il double what you want for him...IF HE FAILS PTS.....

yea i will go wiyh you cos i know is is doing his job

Guest beagleman

no u kirs tha is all wha u

r is a f**k cute u gus do like it

because some else has good a beter

dog tha u boi on year do take no notes wha the cute say all is dog

a crap they thing tha they r it because they do buul cross witch kill sheep :gunsmilie::whistling::feck:

Guest GoneToGround1
no u kirs tha is all wha u

r is a f**k cute u gus do like it

because some else has good a beter

dog tha u boi on year do take no notes wha the cute say all is dog

a crap they thing tha they r it because they do buul cross witch kill sheep :gunsmilie::whistling::feck:

if your breath is as bad as your spelling you want to start worrying...