the last 2 nights

i hate the likesa of you bud shooting cubs in the summer. bet you dont even go hunting come winter when you are suppoused to :censored:

yes i hunt every winter and mid september 6 in the morning cubbing, this job had to be taken care of as he was around an area where there is a lot of farm yard foul and im going back again tonight as there is another 1 around there, thanks for the rest of the support lads :good::good:

i hate the likesa of you bud shooting cubs in the summer. bet you dont even go hunting come winter when you are suppoused to :censored:

a fox is a fox summer or winter have you ever thought he might be doing it as a job and the "likes of us" probably make up half of the population on thl so :censored: yourself.

its more about pest control than sport. yes, shooting is enjoyable and if you have shot all the fox in your area then there wont be any shooting for you in the future. but it will mean that no fowl is took from the farmer. although i dont think 1 shooter, or even a team of shooters could wipe out a fox population! although to be honest i think you should shoot a vixen before she has her cubs because its sort of like taking down 4 fox in one shot.

i'd say that the majority of people whos shoot and lamp foxes do it not for sport but for pest control. yes there will be some enjoyment in it because you wouldn't necessarily do it if you hated it but it shouldnt just be about whose sport the fox is

Hate is a very strong word Hoffy,we all have our preferred methods of pest control,and,if a farmer asks for them to be shot then they got to go,or he will get someone else to do it instead.There isn't such a thing as an ideal world,and,the worst thing that anyone involved in field sports can do is to start infighting,the antis do enough damage on their own,they don't need any help mate.I have farms where I leave the foxes alone because they do no damage,but,on the rest they are dropped on the spot......cubs and all....................Martin. :thumbs:

totally agree hate cub killers. the only exception is starting young and inexperienced on. bit pathetic to be quite honest not much sport in that really is there all you're doing is killing your sport for the future to come.

joe