Saluki, bull, greyhound 18m very well bred

Guest manda

back for sale due to my mates father discussing it with his family and deciding they dont really have room for a dog :wallbash:

he is a saluki bull grey, bred from the same strain for many years, purely for the bigger stuff, his parents are 100% on everything, he stands 26" tts approx..

has had a few rabbits but unspoilt really, stock broken walks to heal and jumps very well. will need work on his retreiving as with most bull x's lovely nature very loyal dog...

i am not really bothered about the money but am not going to advertise him for free for some numpty to get there hands on him...

£100 in durham 4 miles from the city centre

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Guest manda

thanks mate, also for all the new members pm'in us am not interested in selling to just anyone! i do not want him ending up in the hands of a peddler!

Guest rocky4
thanks mate, also for all the new members pm'in us am not interested in selling to just anyone! i do not want him ending up in the hands of a peddler!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest manda
OK MATE AL BY THE DOG ON ONE CONDITION (I GET THE PENSION BOOK)LOLLOL 18MONTHS MORE LIKE 18YEARS

The dog is 18 month do you want a vet to come out and look at his teeth etc etc to give an approx age for you!?

teeth are a funny thing in a dog , they can be black as the night sky due to bad diet , and the dog may only be 12 months old , or a dog with pure white teeth and the dog be 5 years old , with good diet , teeth been white dont always mean the dog is young , or black teeth dont always mean a dogs old ,

but regardless this dog looks a cracking , and deserves a good home , ;) regardless of his age , but as with any dog for sale , all you have to go on is the owners word , and if he / she hasnt had the dog from a little pup and seen the parents , then all he had was the owners word also ,

good luck with the sale ;)

Guest manda
Is this dog for sale or not

Sorry yes but we have someone interested in him so we are sorting it out, if it does not go to plan then i will send you a pm, sorry been busy