Once my EBT's got Her Stiches out (just been Spayed) I'm goin' to start walking Her hard :yes:

I plan on going out twice a day but not sure on the distance?

She's not exactly In great shape, She's got a bit of a belly on Her!

She gets Her second Feed of the Day at 5pm, should I walk He after this or before?

Butch ;)

I think I've got It sorted, I'm goin' to Walk for 45 Minutes at 1pm and then She'll get Her Second Feed at 5pm and Her second 45 minute walk at 6:30pm.

I'll do this for how ever long It takes to get the fat off Her :yes:

Then I'll start the Conditioning work (Springpole, Running, Swimming etc)

Butch

She doesn't eat that much anyway, so I think It's just a case of Walking Her more..

I've walked Her 4 Miles a Day since Monday :yes:

I'll keep going and post a Picture of Her Before and maybe a Photo of Her every Week so I can see how She's Improving.

Butch

Maybe it would be simpler to feed her a smaller amount at each feed? Obviously her current regime is not balanced if she is carrying too much weight? Be careful about asking her to do too much exercise if it is very warm outside. It would be good if you could keep us updated with photos of her progress.

mate i would do as you are walk her daily then after a few weeks take her a cycle i dont mean balls out a slow steady pace just a brisk walk for 5 maybe ten mins round the block or suhin then after the second week build up to two a week once she is less tired while you are a slow steady pace speed up a bit make her job for 20-50 yards then slow down to brisk again gradualy building up bit bye bit it will tone her up and fitten her up also once she is a bit fitter get a very steep hill 50yards or so from top to bottom have someone hold her run to the top and have her sprint to you up hill it will tighten up her tummy my ab used to jog with me for 5 miles a day and cycle sometimes 10-15 miles on a sat at a decent pace she was as fits a fiddle and went over things like my bullx does. vary her excersize its like you to get the best results you have to vary the training. One thing i have found with the bullbreads is its a very hard thing to do keep the weight of them once they have been speyed so get on top of it quick and keep on top of it mate

So It'll be harder to get the weight off Her now She's been Spayed? :no:

I'll walk Her 4 Miles a Day alone for 2 Weeks and then after that I'll use something different, maybe walk Her the same but have Her running?

It's been 5 Days and She looks the same but I guess these things take time!

Butch